EA Confirms Danger Close Studios disbanded

ChrisxIxCross

Recently EA opened an LA branch of Battlefield dev DICE, which appeared to replace Danger Close (developer behind the failed reboot of the Medal of Honor franchise) . The current staff have either left, or have been transferred onto other major projects ie - Battlefield 4 , Star Wars Battlefront, and Mirrors Edge 2. Personally i think this is a good thing since DICE needs all the manpower it can get in order to produce highly polished and unrushed AAA titles at release.

http://www.develop-online.net/news/44526/EA-confirms-Danger-Close-team-disbanded

CPU: i7 6700k @ 4.6ghz | CASE: Corsair 780T White Edition | MB: Asus Z170 Deluxe | CPU Cooling: EK Predator 360 | GPU: NVIDIA Titan X Pascal w/ EKWB nickel waterblock | PSU: EVGA 850w P2 | RAM: 16GB DDR4 Corsair Domintator Platinum 2800mhz | Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 500GB | OS: Win 10 Pro x64 | Monitor: Acer Predator X34/HTC VIVE Keyboard: CM Storm Trigger-Z | Mouse: Razer Taipan | Sound: Audio Technica ATH-M50x / Klipsch Promedia 2.1 Sound System 

To be honest I think this is good news because really the only "good" games Danger Close made were the original MOH's, everything after that wasn't very good. DICE also needs all the staff it can get considering the projects they are takeing on, also because BF3 was their biggest success and they have to live up to that with BF4

CPU: AMD 3600 GPU: ASUS DUAL OC RX 6750 XT MOBO: Asus Prime X570-P RAM: 16GB XPG Gammix D10 3000Mhz

PSU: Gamdias Kratos P1 650w 80+ Gold OS:Windows 10 pro Case: 4U Rackmount  HDD/SSD:Seagate 8 TB/ Patriot Scorch m.2 512GB

You can't spell ignorant without IGN...-TheSLSAMG