just ordered a raijintek triton

r3xx3r

Hey guys,

I ordered a Raijintek Triton off of newegg a few hours ago. Any1 using this cooler? I found 2 videos about this cooler on youtube by the same guy, 1 unboxed and 1 short review. Just wanted to say I will be posting my first videos to youtube once I get this cooler. Also, I think linus and the team should get one of these and review it. It looks really awesome. For $99 usd it looks poised to be one of the best coolers for the price if it performs well (I really love the expandability).

• 2 weeks later...

im the guy who posted them :)

finally got my triton in the mail. Received the first 1 last week but it was leaking when i opened the box, so had to RMA it, got the replacement and it is amazing. went from 60.8°C when OC'd to 4.5Ghz to 40.6°C with the same OC

finally got my triton in the mail. Received the first 1 last week but it was leaking when i opened the box, so had to RMA it, got the replacement and it is amazing. went from 60.8°C when OC'd to 4.5Ghz to 40.6°C with the same OC

Is that idle or load? Because for idle that's pretty awful actually

Is that idle or load? Because for idle that's pretty awful actually

that's load. i got those temps after running prime95 Small FFT for about 15 minutes

that's load. i got those temps after running prime95 Small FFT for about 15 minutes

That's great, what voltage is that? Because my 4770K @4.5 (1.35v) just caps out at 100 degrees instantly on my H105