Carbon Fibre for Keyboard mod

Nexus

So im planning on buying some carbon fibre vinyl wrap for my Blackwidow keyboard. Ive got fed up with having to constantly clean the glossy surface on it. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with doing this and if i could get some tips and recommmend a particular wrap. Im in the uk and would like to use amazon.co.uk for purchasing. 

Also could someone describe what carbon fibre vinyl feels like.

Thanks guys :)

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D 

So im planning on buying some carbon fibre vinyl wrap for my Blackwidow keyboard. Ive got fed up with having to constantly clean the glossy surface on it. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with doing this and if i could get some tips and recommmend a particular wrap. Im in the uk and would like to use amazon.co.uk for purchasing. 

Also could someone describe what carbon fibre vinyl feels like.

Thanks guys :)

Sounds like it's gonna be boss.

I have no experience with it, but in this video, a guy is applying some to his controller battery. It's only for about 5 seconds: 

Not sure if that helps, but yeah. Not sure how safe it is to use a torch on your battery either (battery+heat=boom usually).

Start the video at 2:00.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Sorry for the low quality, but you should be able to learn some things from it.

Awesome videos. Thanks for the help guys. I think im going to go through with the mod. Ill create a new thread once its done to show the finished results.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D