Company of Heroes 2

Phillyphries

Just installed the open BETA two nights ago. The multiplayer is very entertaining, and much much better than the first one!

However now that the game is focusing on the Eastern Front, we won't be seeing any Western factions for the time being.. So no USA, no UK..

I have no doubts that the game will be fun, but at this point, $60 for 2 factions.. I think I might pass

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

Don't worry! For only $9.99 you can unlock a new faction as a DLC!

Honestly, I found myself doing that a lot for Total War games.. haha. But at least with TW, it comes with plenty to begin with...

"It seems we living the American dream, but the people highest up got the lowest self esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things, for the road to riches and diamond rings."- Kanye West, "All Falls Down"

I also have been playing the beta with my friends, but then I checked the price on steam store and almost fell of the chair  :D

• 1 month later...

Bump, so who owns the full version of this game??

This game is fuuuuuuuuun

Yeah it's pretty expensive, but it's the best RTS on steam until Rome 2 comes out..

I think for the heavy replayability it's pretty dope. $60 is steep for a PC game, but in the end you get a great quality game that you can spend HOURS playing