Instant help needed!

vandanved

I am in India and i want to buy Max Payne 3 from Amazon.com (pc download version). my friend which is in US can buy it for me as it is for US customers only.

I want to know that what happens when he buy the game for me? Will it be added to my steam library and i can download or is there no way that i can download the game and play it?

Please reply immediately..

Thanks in advance

I am in India and i want to buy Max Payne 3 from Amazon.com (pc download version). my friend which is in US can buy it for me as it is for US customers only.

I want to know that what happens when he buy the game for me? Will it be added to my steam library and i can download or is there no way that i can download the game and play it?

Thanks in advance

I advise to buy it direct from Steam.

Agreed.

You should only buy off-steam if you're going to be able to redeem them as CD keys or whatever on Steam.

Sig under construction.

Agreed.

You should only buy off-steam if you're going to be able to redeem them as CD keys or whatever on Steam.

I was only thinking about this option as it was the cheapest.. It is only for $4..

I was only thinking about this option as it was the cheapest.. It is only for $4..

But it is risky. You don't know of you can activate it in India.

But it is risky. You don't know of you can activate it in India.

But then you could just use a VPN to fake your location temporarily even if you were blocked...

Sig under construction.

Agreed.

I like to have all my games in one place. Steam is the best service for gamers without question.

It $6 on steam right now. I don't know how many Rupees that converts to but it's not allot.

It $6 on steam right now. I don't know how many Rupees that converts to but it's not allot.

Yes i agree to all of you.. I think that you are saying correct maybe i should buy it directly on stream it is only $2 costlier..

Yes i agree to all of you.. I think that you are saying correct maybe i should buy it directly on stream it is only $2 costlier..

It's only a bit more and you can be sure you are getting the game without issues. I hope you have fast internet though as the game is a really big DL.

It's only a bit more and you can be sure you are getting the game without issues. I hope you have fast internet though as the game is a really big DL.

No man internet here in India sucks like hell.. I have a 2mbps connection..

Every game that i buy takes ages to download.

Thanks in advance

I use g2a.com Max payne complete edition is on there for %5.34 from the top seller. Sold 243 items and has %100 feedback. Some advise not to use g2a as you "may" not get a code. But it's just like ebay, buy of someone with good feedback and you're good to go. Also use shield to for an extra 80p.

I bought 18 items so far without a single problem and get the key in 5 minutes.

If i'm right then your currency is RUB which on g2a is 482.54. Not sure how expensive or cheap that is

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

No man internet here in India sucks like hell.. I have a 2mbps connection..

Every game that i buy takes ages to download.

Oh man that's terrible. I live in rural Canada and I get 6 down and 2 up. In the states Google is offering to some people free 5 megabits download and 2 megabits upload for free LOL all you need to do is give them $300 for installation fee.