Secret LED connector on Windforce GTX 780?

HumanMint
Go to solution Solved by raptorjesusthemessiah,

The G1 gaming version uses exactly the same PCB as the windforce version, which is why there is a LED connector on the windforce version (which doesn't have a LED).

post-165665-0-70089600-1417373408.png

I mean what is that?

If its an LED connector, is there a product that is similar with the "GEFORCE GTX" stock cooler's LED?

The G1 gaming version uses exactly the same PCB as the windforce version, which is why there is a LED connector on the windforce version (which doesn't have a LED).

Motherboard: Gigabyte Z97X-UD3H CPU: i5 4690k GPU: Gigabyte GTX 970 4GB PSU: EVGA Supernova G2 750w RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB @ 1600mhz Case: Fractal Design define R5 CPU-Block: EK-Supremacy Acetal GPU-Block:EK-FC970 GTX WF3 Pump: Alphacool VPP655  Reservoir: EK-XRES 140 D5 HDD: WD Blue 1TB Keyboard: Ducky shine 3 /w mx black

Same PCB as a different model with LEDS in it.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

if you are asking if you can replace the glowing geforce logo that would be a no.

nvm i just got what you were asking

No I mean for example,

If I have the stock cooler's GEFORCE GTX LED, and plug it there,

will it work? (not thinking where to place it)

----------------EDIT

Cuz Geforce Experience Still gives me an LED customizing option

No I mean for example,

If I have the stock cooler's GEFORCE GTX LED, and plug it there,

will it work? (not thinking where to place it)

it will

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."