Best looking card under $90?

Novistion

So I'm building a system and I need some good audio, I am going for some looks here so what do you think is the best looking sound card under $90?

Best looking card for me is ZXR but its like $200 lol

Ran by coffee

What motherboard do you own? Soundcards are mostly a gimmik and your board might have kickass sound already

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

So I'm building a system and I need some good audio, I am going for some looks here so what do you think is the best looking sound card under $90?

Best looking card for me is ZXR but its like $200 lol

You'll probably profit more from using the integrated sound card as the DAC and then using an external amplifier like the Schiit Magni.

The integrated one.

What motherboard do you own? Soundcards are mostly a gimmik and your board might have kickass sound already

I don't sadly have "kickass" sound already, and the integrated one is s***. I have a Intel DZ68ZV motherboard. I need a soundcard 

Ran by coffee

Well, the cheapest I could find was the Creative Sound Blaster Z. And, on average it comes in at $100.

| Intel i7 5820K @ 4.8GHz | G.Skill Ripjaws 4X4GB | X99 PRO | HoF 980 | Asus MX299Q | Sennheiser HD600 |

Looks like it supports 7.1.

Don't waste your money on a stupid sound card.

Looks like it supports 7.1.

Don't waste your money on a stupid sound card.

Yeah, but when I upgraded to 8.1 it no longer works, nothing on the back, I'm stuck with front IO sound right now

Ran by coffee