The Raging Thread

brownninja97

So I know this community is a great community but there are a few people including me which rage now and then. I made this thread so that we can all rage in our little zone instead of hurting the feelings of others. Mods you will most likely see this so i made this thread so that people can rage somewhere in a contained environment instead of posting many other threads and catching unwary users off guard and that would only cause more work for you guys.

Let me give an example of what can be on the hate thread:

Hey guys have you seen the new call of duty, i think it may be the only thing worst then the new xbox.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Also the hitpoints in BF3. Some of them are just soooo off. I rage about that all the time.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Also the hitpoints in BF3. Some of them are just soooo off. I rage about that all the time.

I know they say that there is bullet spread so the bullets dont always go forwards but damn that game has something against me.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I know they say that there is bullet spread so the bullets dont always go forwards but damn that game has something against me.

Yeah sure, the bullets go haywire when i am 5m in front of him and i empty half of a magazine in his freaking head.NOT. They MUST fix this in bf4.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

Yeah sure, the bullets go haywire when i am 5m in front of him and i empty half of a magazine in his freaking head.NOT. They MUST fix this in bf4.

AHHA i got one better. I put my knife in this guys face and he surivived(with animation). I panicked in seeing this and then he killed me and starting tbagging me. Luckily after the hell of mw2 noob tubes i am more immune to them rage inducing moments.

Listen if you care.

Im kind of mad right now because im in allot of pain. Dont get on the wrong side of me right now...

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Hey guys have you seen the new call of duty, i think it may be the only thing worst then the new xbox.

I know I am walking into the lions den here but what is the big fail about call of duty? The biggest fail about the press release was the actual marketing. If they had said nothing it probably would have gone better. Statements like"fish that move out of the way" and "look how round that scope is" are just cringe worthy. But the game itself... what was so bad about it?

Look at it from my point of view. I haven't played the COD series since the beginning so it's still resonable fresh to me. Why shouldn't I buy it?

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Im kind of mad right now because im in allot of pain. Dont get on the wrong side of me right now...

Punch the nearest teddy in the face, it helps a lot. I punch my bed sometimes as well. Its memory foam which helps.

Listen if you care.

I know I am walking into the lions den here but what is the big fail about call of duty? The biggest fail about the press release was the actual marketing. If they had said nothing it probably would have gone better. Statements like"fish that move out of the way" and "look how round that scope is" are just cringe worthy. But the game itself... what was so bad about it?

Look at it from my point of view. I haven't played the COD series since the beginning so it's still resonable fresh to me. Why shouldn't I buy it?

Call of duty is a bit like minecraft. They get lucky as they put little effort into developing games. I have nothing against people that play it but it angers me that a game that has had little effort put into it would do so well. Look at how cod is optimizes for PlayStation, it may be harder to code but that game gets the most profit out of any game in the world, its the most successful franchise ever. They also ruined zombies mode which pains me. When they fired many people in the studios that wanted rises in their wages after creating mw2 which was quite awesome they were fired and the quality went down hill form then on. Titanfall looks decent and that is made up from a lot of the team from mw2. The lag compensation is horrible as well, it doesnt help anyone. I game with 20ms ping while my cousin in india plays at 400ms ping. He says that the newer cods(mw3 and bo2) play worse with this new system. To me it feels as if the game is losing its foundation. People that pay for better internet should feel its benefits furthermore the big part of cod is based in USA and UK so they should have a great experience and not a worse style. Ill never forget the days when i would get host in mw2, in mw3 which was the last one i brought when you get host then it becomes worse instead of better. 

Listen if you care.

Punch the nearest teddy in the face, it helps a lot. I punch my bed sometimes as well. Its memory foam which helps.

Nah I just do pushups instead. And I dont really want more pain so I am not going to punch something...

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

This my friend is a lovely little mechanic called suppression. It was put in as a crutch to help people that can't aim.

This my friend is a lovely little mechanic called suppression. It was put in as a crutch to help people that can't aim.

It doesnt help anyone at all.

Listen if you care.

So in other words.... they make good people miss.... so that crappy people can have a chance.

... If anything, in any game, ever, was rage inducing for me, it's finding that out.

:| I think I'm done with BF in general.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

So in other words.... they make good people miss.... so that crappy people can have a chance.

... If anything, in any game, ever, was rage inducing for me, it's finding that out.

When comparing that to final stand and painkiller in the mw2 days suppression seems like nothing. I dont think they added suppression for that reason. Its more for realism i think.

Listen if you care.

When comparing that to final stand and painkiller in the mw2 days suppression seems like nothing. I dont think they added suppression for that reason. Its more for realism i think.

Because it's realistic.... to fire at a person... from 5m away.... and miss with 15 bullets ... when aiming directly at their chest.

:| You've gotta be kidding me.

As for Final Stand and Painkiller, I feel like Final Stand shouldn't have happened if you got a headshot or some equally "no way you'd survive this" kill. If I shoot you in the foot, sure. But if I blow some C4 at your feet, you better not live. I never used those perks as I felt they were cheap.

And honestly, I think suppression is far worse than those perks. At least you (most likely) got a kill with final stand. Or feel like you *did* something other than suck. If I bring someone down to Final Stand, I feel superior or like I really won that.

I won't argue for Painkiller though. That'd only apply if, once again, I kill you by shooting you in the foot. Or the gun. Or the elbow. Things you could survive.

† Christian Member †

For my pertinent links to guides, reviews, and anything similar, go here, and look under the spoiler labeled such. A brief history of Unix and it's relation to OS X by Builder.

Yeah, the problem is that is unreal not to penetrate his head from 5 m aiming down the sight.

Yeah, the problem is that is unreal not to penetrate his head from 5 m aiming down the sight.

I dont really ever have that problem so i wouldnt know. There is the chance at either you or the other person has bad internet. Then there is the shitty EA servers and then above that the hit detection in battlefield overall isnt amazing.

Listen if you care.

Any console fanboys out there I'll have to rage against.

Haha i was one about 2 years ago. I had no idea about pc games. Back then i used to play combat arms a lot. That community was very bad and i thought that all pc games had horrible communities like that. Even the cod ragers are nicer then the combat arms guys.

Listen if you care.

Haha i was one about 2 years ago. I had no idea about pc games. Back then i used to play combat arms a lot. That community was very bad and i thought that all pc games had horrible communities like that. Even the cod ragers are nicer then the combat arms guys.

Don't worry, nothing is worse than the kids at my school!

They literally almost do it on purpose now. Just pisses me so off when they state incorrect facts that are clearly untrue but they aren't good enough to know better :O Telling me PC games suck is a no no when pretty much all Console games can be played on a PC.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Don't worry, nothing is worse than the kids at my school!

They literally almost do it on purpose now. Just pisses me so off when they state incorrect facts that are clearly untrue but they aren't good enough to know better :o Telling me PC games suck is a no no when pretty much all Console games can be played on a PC.

Please come to a school named Woodcote high School. You will want to shoot yourself after a few days because people still think the graphics are better on console. Then i ask someone how technology from 2006 can best a modern pc. Fricken intel HD is better then that outdated stuff now. They then argue that the controls are rubbish and i say that they can connect their controllers, they say that it uses a different connector. 

Listen if you care.

Please come to a school named Woodcote high School. You will want to shoot yourself after a few days because people still think the graphics are better on console. Then i ask someone how technology from 2006 can best a modern pc. Fricken intel HD is better then that outdated stuff now. They then argue that the controls are rubbish and i say that they can connect their controllers, they say that it uses a different connector. 

Yeah I know it's just terribad :P

We need to force our governments to start educating young kids that PC gaming is the way to go!

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

to be fair the xbone is a fail in the making, it hasn't been released so it technically hasn't failed yet

Cpu: Intel i7 4770k @4.4 Ghz | Case: Corsair 350D | Motherbord: Z87 Gryphon | Ram: dominator platinum 4X4 1866 | Video Card: SLI GTX 980 Ti | Power Supply: Seasonic 1000 platinum | Monitor: ACER XB270HU | Keyboard: RK-9100 | Mouse: R.A.T. 7 | Headset : HD 8 DJ | Watercooled

to be fair the xbone is a fail in the making, it hasn't been released so it technically hasn't failed yet

Its like microsoft had a miscarriage.

Listen if you care.

If you really want to get mad.. Ask yourself why there is no suppression effect when you actually hit someone. Only when you miss.

Consider this. It takes 4-5 bullets to kill someone in BF3. If the enemy and I start shooting at each other at the same time I hit my first 3 shots and he misses his first 3 shots. On my 4th and 5th shot I will likely be too suppressed to finish the kill and he will then be able to kill me. 

Yeah it's pretty rage inducing.... luckily BF4 has supposedly totally revamped the suppression mechanic. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but not holding my breath.