Phantom Glass for DROID Turbo

hey all,

I did a google search of the forum and didn't see anything with this, but I appologize if this has been answered. Does Phantom Glass make a cover for the Turbo? I looked at Amazon.ca and saw a bunch of iPhone stuff. But I didn't see much in the way of Android. It occurs to me that since CA is not getting this phone Phantom might not make it, but they did post about it on their twiter. Anyway. I am getting one and want this protector. If Phantom does make the protector where can I get it?

thanks

UPDATE:

I did find this, but I haven't used the company. Does anyone have a review?

http://www.amazon.com/Motorola-Verizon-XT1254-Tempered-Protector/dp/B00P8TSA6E/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1417204283&sr=8-1&keywords=gorilla+glass+screen+protector+droid+turbo

• 5 months later...

David from Phantom Glass here! We ARE making a protector for the TURBO, it's in development and testing right now and we should be making an announcement soon :) 

• 1 month later...

David from Phantom Glass here! We ARE making a protector for the TURBO, it's in development and testing right now and we should be making an announcement soon :)

Any updates?

• 1 month later...

Even later: any updates?

News: not released yet (didn't want to get your hopes up :) )

http://phantom.glass/blog/product-update-nexus-6-moto-x-moto-g2-moto-droid-turbo/

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Thanks, but that info is even older than what stated in the second post.

I've sent an email to Phantom, so hopefully they won't make me take my money ELSEWHERE..

But what do I know, maybe they don't like customers money? Can't think that Droid Turbo poses that much of a challenge..

Hi Christian,

Thanks for reaching out! Unfortunately, we are not moving forward with Phantom Glass for the Droid Turbo. We didn't have any requests from any of our retail partners.

Best regards,

Kim

Got this from Support @ Phantom Glass.

Anyone got any other good alternatives?