Shadowplay coming june 25

mvitkun

PC Specs:

CPU: i7-3770k OC @ 4.4GHz                       Graphics: MSI GTX 670 PE              SSD: OCZ Vertex 4 128GB                    Case: Cooler Master Haf X      Ram: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16gb 2x8gb 1600 mhz

MotherBoard: Asus Maximus V formula      Optical: Asus 24x DVD Burner        HDD: x2 Seagate Barracuda 3TB        PSU: Corsair AX850             Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo

Well it's the 27th of June and I still can't get ShadowPlay. As there was no official date to begin with I would say that this was just a rumor about it coming out on the 25th.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

If nVIDIA was throwing shield in with 780 or Titan I might buy Nvidia over AMD at the moment I don't have that much money and I'd need a lot more temptation to sway be to part with that much of my precious little money xD

One Steam to rule them all, One Sale to find them, One Sale to bring them all and with their wallets, bind them! - r/pcmasterrace 17/01/2014

Spoiler
  • CPU: Intel Core i7 6700k
  • CPU Cooler: CM Hyper 212+ 
  • RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Fury 2400Mhz (2x8GB)
  • GPU: Gigabyte G1 R9 390 
  • Mobo: Asus Z170-AR
  • PSU: Antec High Current Gamer 900W 
  • Storage: 240GB intel 520 SSD (OS), Sandisk 128GB SSD(Other OS) 2x 2TB Seagate Barracuda 
  • Case: Fractal Design R4

I like to tinker with my settings and stuff like that so I just brushed off Geforce Experience ever since it came out but after hearing about Shadoplay and downloading Experience I actually really like it. It's much more reliable and less buggy than manually uninstalling drivers to update again because all you have to do is check a box. I will still use some manual installs but I think from know on I will be using Experience to do most of it. ShadowPlay sounds really cool as well I can't wait until it gets released.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard