automatic fan controller with fan off function

onionring

Any one know a good model of automatic fan controller with a off function that works with 3 pin fans, if possible based on 1 sensor or onboard one.

I might consider a new motherboard if it is the same price as the fan controller lol. (80ish is ok fir a fab controller, after that a new z77 with decent fan control is the option I would choose.)

I think that my gigabyte z77x-ud3h does not enable me to control 3 pin fans and has only 5(4 controllable pwm only) fan ports

I got 7 fans (will probably reduce that to 5) and i would like all of these to be off when the computer is idle.

I use antec true quiet 120mm fans on low (constant). I plan to replace them with cougar turbine fans that i got on hand for variable speed operation if that is possible.

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB

wow that s nice, i need to put lots of probe in the case but it will be worth it.

It does however work like a on off switch, like all fan are off till 50C then 100%

Did any one use the bitfenix recon (i d like not to use a touchscreen if possible lol, not that bad but i would rather not)

Is the fan ramp up programmable on that one?

Anything I write is just a comment, take is as such, there is no guarantees associated with anything I say.

ATX Portable rig (smaller than prodigy(LOL)) :  Nmedia 2800 | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h  | Corsair HX1000 | Scythe Big Shuriken | i5 3570K  |  XFX R9 290 DoubleD | Corsair Vengeance 32GB