Is it Compatible?

I had one then sold it because thungs loaded up only a few seconds faster and that was only with heavy software

The few seconds startup is just the beginning. You save on power and noise and they last longer. You can drop them. No need to defrag all the time. So much faster loading programs.

My desktop still has a standard 7200 RPM hard drive. I still like to use my laptop more of the time because it has a Sandisk Ultra Plus. It boots in 5 seconds. Hard to beat that with a hard drive.

|PSU Tier List /80 Plus Efficiency| PSU stuff if you need it. 

My system: PCPartPicker || For Corsair support tag @Corsair Josephor @Corsair Nick || My 5MT Legacy GT Wagon ||

The few seconds startup is just the beginning. You save on power and noise and they last longer. You can drop them. No need to defrag all the time. So much faster loading programs.

My desktop still has a standard 7200 RPM hard drive. I still like to use my laptop more of the time because it has a Sandisk Ultra Plus. It boots in 5 seconds. Hard to beat that with a hard drive.

unless you have windows 8 and then the boot time is 3 seconds with a HDD

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.