Z87 GD65 Error 55...

I can't even get the 2 dominators to boot together and the see!singly bad stick will not boot by itself as opposed to the seemingly good stick which I am Using right now. But the 2 old dimms boot togetherfine.hence why my hopes are high for it being the seemingly bad module. I'm going to reset my BIOS now so it will run the ram at default settings albeit under clocked to 1333MHz

Well if one of the sticks doesn't even work in single channel then it's most likely a memory problem. Have you tried different slots?

Well if one of the sticks doesn't even work in single channel then it's most likely a memory problem. Have you tried different slots?

Yeah. The bad stick had booted by itself once which I what threw me off a little. Going to try them in a new slot now too

Triee both sticks by themselves in another slot and they both boot. To complicate things even more they also boot together now in the original slots 2 and 3. This is really pissing me off now, I'll be running memtest tomorrow providing they boot together in the morning and will also be checking the pins on Wednesday when my paste gets here. Again any input is greatly appreciated.

I ran Memtest for 5+ hours 4 passes and no errors. So I think this rules out the RAM. Any tips on what to do with checking the mobo?