Gaming labtops

Simply nacho

I have a pretty good gaming pc but I feel that sitting in the same spot is to limiting to where I want to play. I have been recently been looking at some gaming laptops and I was wondering if you guys know any good places where I can buy a gaming laptop or if you could give me some advice on what to put on it. Oh, and if someone can show me a 4k gaming laptop that would be amazing. I had in mind to get one with the new Gtx 980m so I can play with enjoyable framerate.

Don't worry guys. I'm not gonna abandon my pc over a laptop but I think having a gaming laptops will be nice. Thanks for your help :)

Edit: I forgot to mention my budget which is around 2000 USD :D

Get a standing desk. Problem solved.  :P

I would put a budget for others. Unless your budget is 4k? Though I assume that refers to the resolution, which might not be possible on a laptop without sacrificing some graphical options.

the Y50 from lenovo or the gs70 from msi

My Main Build: NZXT S340 - NZXT Kraken X31 - Crucial MX100 256GB - i5 4460 - Gigabyte Z97P D3 - Kingston HyperX Red 8GB - MSI Nvidia GTX 780 3GB - Corsair LL & HD RGB Fans, Corsair Lighting Node Pro. 

I have a pretty good gaming pc but I feel that sitting in the same spot is to limiting to where I want to play. I have been recently been looking at some gaming laptops and I was wondering if you guys know any good places where I can buy a gaming laptop or if you could give me some advice on what to put on it. Oh, and if someone can show me a 4k gaming laptop that would be amazing. I had in mind to get one with the new Gtx 980m so I can play with enjoyable framerate.

Don't worry guys. I'm not gonna abandon my pc over a laptop but I think having a gaming laptops will be nice. Thanks for your help :)

Budget?

I'd suggest the Lenovo y50

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Get a standing desk. Problem solved. :P

I would put a budget for others. Unless your budget is 4k? Though I assume that refers to the resolution, which might not be possible on a laptop without sacrificing some graphical options.

Haha yes I was referring to the resolution not my budget, and I did not really want it for 4k gaming but rather to watch Netflix in 4k haha. :D