Good Flight Sim

Real_PhillBert

I used to spend a lot of time in Microsoft Flight Sim 2002 but haven't had a good flight sim since. I have been thinking about getting back into one, but I don't know which is the go to sim anymore.

What are peoples opinions on X-Plane and FSX? Are there others I should look at? 

I am mainly interested in civilian and commercial aircraft, but from time to time it is fun to goof around in the mil equipment.

Thanks in advance.

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro

Try X-wing. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

Someone told Luke and Linus at CES 2017 to "Unban the legend known as Jerakl" and that's about all I've got going for me. (It didn't work)

I used to spend a lot of time in Microsoft Flight Sim 2002 but haven't had a good flight sim since. I have been thinking about getting back into one, but I don't know which is the go to sim anymore.

What are peoples opinions on X-Plane and FSX? Are there others I should look at? 

I am mainly interested in civilian and commercial aircraft, but from time to time it is fun to goof around in the mil equipment.

Thanks in advance.

As far as I am aware there is only the FSX out there that is like a large flight sim.

I have not heard any  commercial/civ aircraft sim for a long itme :/

Try X-wing. ( ͡º ͜ʖ ͡º)

X-Wing? Google doesnt show a game of that name that isnt star wars lol. Did you mean X-Plane?

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro