ncix shipping

SkulD

I was wondering if NCIX from canada ships to "Chile", that's where I live, its ocated in South america, near Argentina.

you may wonder why do I want to buy from a place so far away xD, that's because, all the nice stuff doesn't get here, you can't buy high grade PC components here, only the most basic stuff, and everything is overpriced.

So if anyone know please let me know :)

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

Yes there's shipping to Chile. Not sure about to costs and any possible import taxes. :)

Pretty amazing stuff

Yes there's shipping to Chile. Not sure about to costs and any possible import taxes. :)

Thank you for your help (^_^). 

=D! sorry to ask, but are you sure?, if so that would be freakin' awesome!

Where did you find that info, I searched their homepage and found nothing D:

Main rig. Updated :D CPU: FX8350 @stock Cooler: Corsair h110 Motherboard: Ga-990fxa-ud5 Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 1866Mhz GPU: MSI GTX 970 SLI (blower cooler)  PSU: Cooler Master Silent pro 850w SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue Case: Thermaltake core V71 Fan controler: NZXT Sentry

Secondary PC: CPU: i5 4670k @stock Cooler: Thermaltake NIC L/31 Motherboard: Asus Z97I-PLUS Memory: Corsair Vengance 8Gigs 2133Mhz GPU: ZOTAC GTX 780 (Titan cooler) PSU: Antec 520m Pro SSD: Corsair Force GT 60Gb HDD: WD 500 Caviar blue & WD 2TB Green Case: Thermaltake core V1

I don't think they ship to Chile. I found this in their FAQ section and it says nothing about Chile.

We have a wide range of products that can be delivered cost-effectively to the following 52 countries: Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, China, Costa Rica, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, France, French Polynesia, Germany, Greece, Greenland, Guernsey, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, India, Israel, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Marshall Islands, Mexico, Netherlands, New Caledonia, New Zealand, Norway, Palau, Poland, Russia, San Marino, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, South Africa, South Korea, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom (England, Northern Ireland, Scotland, and Wales).

It's possible that they forgot to put Chile in there. You could always ask them on Twitter. Linus might also know something about it.

Thank you for your help ( ^_^). 

=D! sorry to ask, but are you sure?, if so that would be freakin' awesome!

Where did you find that info, I searched their homepage and found nothing D:

They display Chile in the international checkout list. I'm sure that if they don't do shipping they won't charge you for trying to order. 

Pretty amazing stuff

I don't think they ship to Chile. I found this in their FAQ section and it says nothing about Chile.

It's possible that they forgot to put Chile in there. You could always ask them on Twitter. Linus might also know something about it.

I submited a question, and thhis was their answer:

Dated Jun 12, 2013 at 10:50 AM reply from Ncix Support

Hi Oscar, 

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like to ship to Chile at this time. Please refer to (http://ncix.com/customercare/#int_quick) for a list of our international countries. If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know. 

Cheers, 

======================== 

(Deleted name of NCIX representative)

NCIX.com/ Netlink Computer Inc 

Unit 105 - 4620 Viking Way 

Richmond, BC V6V-2L5 

PH: 604-288-8080 

Fax: 604-288-8022 

http://www.ncix.com

I'm glad that they answered in such a short time, its sad because it seems that I can't buy from there :C.

They display Chile in the international checkout list. I'm sure that if they don't do shipping they won't charge you for trying to order. 

I also noticed that, guess I'll try ordering something, if they can't ship they shouldn't allow the purchase right?, if that fails, they should give me my money back, right D:?

I thought NCIX shipped worldwide*.

And yeah, if they can't ship it to you, you should get your money back.

Good luck. :)

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I submited a question, and thhis was their answer:

Dated Jun 12, 2013 at 10:50 AM reply from Ncix Support

Hi Oscar, 

Unfortunately, it doesn't look like to ship to Chile at this time. Please refer to (http://ncix.com/customercare/#int_quick) for a list of our international countries. If there is anything else I can help you with please let me know. 

Cheers, 

======================== 

(Deleted name of NCIX representative)

NCIX.com/ Netlink Computer Inc 

Unit 105 - 4620 Viking Way 

Richmond, BC V6V-2L5 

PH: 604-288-8080 

Fax: 604-288-8022 

http://www.ncix.com

I'm glad that they answered in such a short time, its sad because it seems that I can't buy from there :C.

I also noticed that, guess I'll try ordering something, if they can't ship they shouldn't allow the purchase right?, if that fails, they should give me my money back, right D:?

NCIX carefully processes all transactions. They have great customer service, and there are my go to store. (also because there are my ONLY store thats within walking distance).

If something out of place happens, they auto cancel the transaction (trust me, people rant about it on the NCIX forums).

So, yes they would give you your money back.

Main PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/FNsFVY

Secondary PC: https://ca.pcpartpicker.com/list/7sv7xY

Former Intel Response Squad Member, May Class.

Member of the LTT Forums since January 3rd, 2013.

NCIX carefully processes all transactions. They have great customer service, and there are my go to store. (also because there are my ONLY store thats within walking distance).

If something out of place happens, they auto cancel the transaction (trust me, people rant about it on the NCIX forums).

So, yes they would give you your money back.

Thank you very much, when the money arrives in a few days, I'll try to buying something, and see how it goes.

Thank you everyone for your help.