iOS 7?

KushKomputers

Hey guys, I currently have an iPhone 5 and personally pretty happy with iOS7, it looks really cool in the fact that they are trying to get away from the old apple layout. I can't wait to get my hands on it this fall. Anyways, what do you guys think about iOS7? 

P.S. I'm gona link Jon4lakers video on it if you have not seen it. He is one of my favorites! 

AMD FX-8350 OC to 4.5ghz      Evga gtx 660       SilverStone FT03      Samsung 840 128gb  

It's a big change. If it doesn't kill my battery and be buggy towards wifi and normal operation, I'll upgrade to it.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

You should try out Android before making a decision.

Yes, I do know the android experience very well. There is not really a decision to be made because i already have an iPhone and was just talking about the OS.  I really like the customization of the android platform but when almost all of your friends and family have an iPhone already it was a sensible choice for me. I do like that there is a bit if an update to the platform so i will not be stuck with the boring current one as of now. 

AMD FX-8350 OC to 4.5ghz      Evga gtx 660       SilverStone FT03      Samsung 840 128gb  

It's a big change. If it doesn't kill my battery and be buggy towards wifi and normal operation, I'll upgrade to it.

Same here. I really hope that the wallpaper feature wont drain battery because that looks awesome and reminds me of the 3d wallpapers on the htc evo 3d. 

I think it's great that Apple is continuing to innovate. I think Jony Ive and his team worked really hard to revamp iOS, and that they did a pretty good job to make the biggest change since the iPhone came out in 2007. 

I think it's almost as good as Android. Anyone who thinks and iP5 is better needs to try a Nexus 4 (which is almost half the price).

Laptop Lenovo Thinkpad X220 - CPU: i5 2420m - RAM: 8gb - SSD: Samsung 830 - IPS screen Peripherals Monitor: Dell U2713HM - KB: Ducky shine w/PBT (MX Blue) - Mouse: Corsair M60

Audio Beyerdynamic DT990pro headphones - Audioengine D1 DAC/AMP - Swan D1080-IV speakers

Yes, I do know the android experience very well. There is not really a decision to be made because i already have an iPhone and was just talking about the OS.  I really like the customization of the android platform but when almost all of your friends and family have an iPhone already it was a sensible choice for me. I do like that there is a bit if an update to the platform so i will not be stuck with the boring current one as of now. 

Not trying to be offensive, but doesn't that make it less sensible?

Not trying to be offensive, but doesn't that make it less sensible?

none taken but imessage, facetime, group chat, and other things make it better integrated and more fluent. Honestly it was a hard discussion and sometimes I do think i made the wrong choice but it did end up being cheaper to get the iPhone. 

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

There are some people who'd rather have a fairly bug-free experience.

i know, im just sayin :P

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

I've been using iOS7 for about a day and I love it. It looks new and fresh but its still very familiar to me. There are little tweeks here and there and some menu changes. I still haven't had a chance to try AirDrop so I can't comment about that. The home button makes it somewhat a pain to bring up the control centre so I kind of believe the rumors of the next iphone to not have a home button. 

I just noticed, i watched a 7 minute video about a OS that i dont even use. Well all well

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

I've been using iOS7 for about a day and I love it. It looks new and fresh but its still very familiar to me. There are little tweeks here and there and some menu changes. I still haven't had a chance to try AirDrop so I can't comment about that. The home button makes it somewhat a pain to bring up the control centre so I kind of believe the rumors of the next iphone to not have a home button. 

You should do like a 15 and 30 day review in it in the member review part of the forum! I bet a lot of people would like that. 

I actually was thinking about it but then read the possible outcomes and thought it might be best to not do it because i like to be able to use my phone :P.

tehy copied almost all new feutures from android like the background, quick settings and multitasking

http://www.androidworld.nl/nieuws/nieuwe-features-ios-7-en-hun-androidtegenhangers/

(translate from dutch to english)

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

iOS 7 looks like a solid update that will give Apple faithful many features that other platforms have had for awhile though I wouldn't really call anything in it innovative.

tehy copied almost all new feutures from android like the background, quick settings and multitasking

http://www.androidworld.nl/nieuws/nieuwe-features-ios-7-en-hun-androidtegenhangers/

(translate from dutch to english)

Words of Wisdom - 

Of course they copied other companies. Who doesn't do that? Apple may consider themselves innovators, but they're really a company that spices up what other companies bring out.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Of course they copied other companies. Who doesn't do that? Apple may consider themselves innovators, but they're really a company that spices up what other companies bring out.

Precisely. I'm fine with them copying features if they do a good job of it, any maybe refine them too.

Words of Wisdom - 

i only used android so that's why i know only about the stuff used in android, my bad

msi z97m gaming - i5 4690k @4.4ghz 1.2V corsair h110 powercolor r9 290x pcs+ - 8GB corsair vengeance dual channel @2133mhz - thermaltake smart power se 730watts - intel 530 series 240GB ssd seagate 1tb 7200rpm - corsiar obsidian 350D - 2x enermax tb silence 140mm - logitech x-530 - sony mdr xb600 - medion 24'' 1080P cm storm quickfire tk white edition with cherry mx red cheap but awesome mouse #GloriousPaintMasterRace

I love how with previous versions of IOS apple got a lot of hate for keeping the same design and not making a lot of major updates. Now they make all the updates people have been wanting and they still get hate.

Personally i think its great that they have "copied" the other mobile operating systems. IOS was in desperate need of modernisation imo. I wont buy an iphone because of it but it is definitely a welcome improvement for all the current iphone users.

|i5 3570k @4.4Ghz | Asus Maximus V Gene | 8gb Corsair XMS3 | 2 x MSI HD7970 OC @ 1175mhz | 512gb Crucial M4 | Corsair AX750 | Fractal Design Define Mini | Dell P2416D