autoclicker that only enables when i click and hold?

Snickerzz

i need an autoclicker that will enable when i click and hold my LMB and stops when i stop pressing LMB, also a hotkey to turn it on and off completely would help

anyone know of one that can do that^^ or could make one pretty please? c:

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

i need an autoclicker that will enable when i click and hold my LMB and stops when i stop pressing LMB, also a hotkey to turn it on and off completely would help

You can hire me to do it for you. For a mere $0.75 per click I will move into your home, sit at your desk and click anything on the screen for you!

You can hire me to do it for you. For a mere $0.75 per click I will move into your home, sit at your desk and click anything on the screen for you!

>.>

Case: NZXT Phantom PSU: EVGA G2 650w Motherboard: Asus Z97-Pro (Wifi-AC) CPU: 4690K @4.2ghz/1.2V Cooler: Noctua NH-D15 Ram: Kingston HyperX FURY 16GB 1866mhz GPU: Gigabyte G1 GTX970 Storage: (2x) WD Caviar Blue 1TB, Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Samsung 840 SSD Wifi: TP Link WDN4800

Donkeys are love, Donkeys are life.                    "No answer means no problem!" - Luke 2015

This program you are talking about is very easy, and would be the PERFECT opportunity to learn a coding language for you! Now, go ahead my newly born coder, go into the world of coding!!

I can make it for 50 USD, or you could make it yourself free.

Here is how to perform a click in C#:

[DllImport("user32.dll")]static extern void mouse_event(int dwFlags, int dx, int dy, int dwData, int dwExtraInfo);// constants for the mouse_input() API functionprivate const int MOUSEEVENTF_MOVE = 0x0001;private const int MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN = 0x0002;private const int MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP = 0x0004;private const int MOUSEEVENTF_RIGHTDOWN = 0x0008;private const int MOUSEEVENTF_RIGHTUP = 0x0010;private const int MOUSEEVENTF_MIDDLEDOWN = 0x0020;private const int MOUSEEVENTF_MIDDLEUP = 0x0040;public static void LeftClick(){   mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTDOWN, Control.MousePosition.X, Control.MousePosition.Y, 0, 0);   mouse_event(MOUSEEVENTF_LEFTUP, Control.MousePosition.X, Control.MousePosition.Y, 0, 0);}

EDIT: Some of the Imports where wrong :P it should now be fixed!

Best regards Zahlio,
Unity asset developer - Game developer (http://playsurvive.com) - Computer Science student

And if you are too lazy to learn the syntax/api's of a compiled language, you can use a program called "autohotkey", I believe it can do what you are looking for.

| CPU: 2600K @ 4.5 GHz 1.325V | MB: ASUS P8Z68-V pro | GPU: EVGA GTX 480 clk 865/mem 2100 | RAM: Corsair Vengeance 1600 MHz CL9 | HDD: Muskin Chronos Deluxe 240GB(win8) && ADATA SX900 120 GB(ubuntu 12.04) | PSU: Seasonic x760 |