is it me. or is COD AW on pc....

before i start i must say that the steam browser is quite awesome.

anyways, i just picked up AW for pc for like 40 bucks after not playing the franchise for 2 years (and for pc its been like since cod 2), anways is it just me or is this game not able to find any lobbies on multiplayer. i wait for a lobby of TDM like i just went back to play cod 4 on ps3. it takes forever, and you can forget about all the other game modes. i have yet to play anything other than TDM right now. i can find more games on battlefield 2 than on this game. are any of you guys haveing the game problem. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

Well if it's anything like other dead CoD games on PC, it's pretty hard to find lobbies with decent ping <100ms in anything other than TDM/HC TDM

317 is watching. 317 is everywhere. 317 is life.

It doesn't take long at all for me. I even went into the config file and set it to only find game that are <100 ping.

According to Steam, there are 6,355 players in game. I've seen it at 21,000 during the day as well.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

Well if it's anything like other dead CoD games on PC, it's pretty hard to find lobbies with decent ping <100ms in anything other than TDM/HC TDM

Unless it's CoD4. I swear it's amazing how I can still find Toronto servers that are populated.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

It doesn't take long at all for me. I even went into the config file and set it to only find game that are <100 ping.

According to Steam, there are 6,355 players in game. I've seen it at 21,000 during the day as well.

can you teach me how to do that config thing. its been such a long time since ive touched cod. and its a nice refresh to just run and gun. i just have to handle all the shooting while jumping and stuff.  its more fast paced than i ever wanted call of duty to be. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

The site is being a little buggy and does not give me permission to quote but here is the link for everything that has gone wrong is AW and how to fix it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=337806751

@Tocsin_786

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

The site is being a little buggy and does not give me permission to quote but here is the link for everything that has gone wrong is AW and how to fix it.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=337806751

@Tocsin_786

thanks alot man. i gave the game a chance now i want it to give me one and let me play the damn thing.