Questions on Applying Dye on Tube Reservoir (Not to be confused with adding colour additives to coolant)

TheDudeWhoTriesHard

Has anyone tried to dye their tube reservoir? The tube reservoir I have in mind would be the EK X3 Reservoir since I do intend to get one with the D5 Vario Pump and Pump top package... thing... and I'll be buying a spare reservoir tube from EK just in case something bad happens. I'm not planning to go with colour additives with my loop as I'd prefer to go with coloured tubes to give myself some peace of mind that I wouldn't gunk up my loop faster than it should. Also, I am having a hard time looking for a tube reservoir that is dyed yellow.

Another question/concern would be if the dye (after drying) would cause some corrosion or other bad effects to the coolant that would negatively impact the coolant. Is that even possible? If so, is it negligible or something that should be taken care of?

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler