Color schemes with new Asus Z87 boards

So I am considering buying an Asus "gold" series motherboard and eventually water cooling the system. What color tubing 

would look best with gold? I really love green, but I am not sure if green and gold look good or not. I just want other people's

opinions. Thanks.

So I am considering buying an Asus "gold" series motherboard and eventually water cooling the system. What color tubing 

would look best with gold? I really love green, but I am not sure if green and gold look good or not. I just want other people's

opinions. Thanks.

You should do black tubing! That'd be sick! With black corsair RAM or dominator platinums! I just gave myself an idea for my next rig.

black never hurts. matches the pcb too. I feel like you could pull off a dark green. if i saw a build with that color scheme I would immediately think of the whole "bling" thing (i'm not really into that but whatever)

My Build

Corsair Obsidian 350d // I7-4770k  // Gigabyte GA-Z87MX-D3H  // MSI Gaming N760 TF 2GD5 GeForce GTX 760 // Corsair Vengance (2x8GB) 16GB // Cooler Master Seidon 240m (push-pull) // Corsair SP120 (x2) //1TB WD Blue // 120GB Samsung 840 SSD // Corsair CX600M // Win 8 - Ubuntu - OSX (on the way)

Purple would look good with the gold, or black would blend in.

PC Builder, Engineer... BACON    Project Cobalt: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/38058-project-cobalt-copper-piping-laser-etching-and-more/#entry489258

| NZXT Switch 810 | i5-3570k | gigabyte UD-5H | Corsair Vengeance 8gb ram | GTX 670 | 2x 60gb intel 330 series ssd's in raid 0 | 1tb seagate barracuda hdd | Corsair tx750m | XSPC razor GPU and CPU waterblocks | XSPC d5 vario pump | Thermochill Pa140.3 | phoyba 280mm radiator | Chromed Copper tubing |

You should do black tubing! That'd be sick! With black corsair RAM or dominator platinums! I just gave myself an idea for my next rig.

Everything black except for the mobo? Interesting. 

Thanks. I will keep that in mind.