Corsair 600t radiator overkill ?

Hi I was thinking off buying a Coursar 600T case and modding it to fit a triple radiator on the top and a phobya 200mm radiator in the ground and a 120 mm radiator on the back ! But I was wondering if this would be over kill for a i7 3770k overclocked and a a gtx 660 but that will change to a gtx 780 or Titan when I get the money ! I would appreciate any help on this cus Iam looking to order the parts very soon !

Yes, Very yes.  Unless you are oveclocking them to the point of them melting with a h100i

Go with a 240 in the front, 360 in the top and you are done.

Codename: HighFlyer, specs:  CPU: i5 2500k cooled by a H70ish(2 rad)   Mobo: MSI MPower Z77   GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 660 OC 1150 MHZ core, 3150 memory both   RAM: Corsair Vengeance 16G @1600mhz   SSD: ADATA Premier Pro sx900 / HDD Seagate Barracuda 1TB/Samsung 1TB   Power supply: Corsair RM650 80+ Gold   Case Corsair Carbide 500R   5.4 ghz achieved on the good old 2500k, may it rest in peace. Current daily OC is 4.8 @1.41 v

well i wont use a 200mm rad because there isnt that many fans for them (use a 2x120 imo)

and if you mod the top you wont be able to use thicker style rads since the mosfet coolers may get in the way....

you can also mod a 200r to fit a 60mmthick 360 rad in the front and a 120mm rad in the back idk about the top...ttl did a vid on it :)

Ok thanks for all the advice guys ! I will try a 360 on top and a 240 o the ground off my 600t case thanks again !

Does the 600t fit a 240 in the front? I thought you can fit a 200mm rad in the front without modding?

Does the 600t fit a 240 in the front? I thought you can fit a 200mm rad in the front without modding?

not natively, you'll have to mod the ODD cage for clearance for the tanks and tubing.

but other than that, it's a dream to do. a lot better 240 cooling options than the 200 rad/fan

options.

airdeano