Should I buy the ram?

Hello guys,I'm new here and i heard that you are really friendly and helpful.I live in Greece and I'm going to build my first pc in 1-2 months(I guess....)There is a shop here which has discounts every week and it rarely includes ram in the discounts.This week it has Crucial Ballistix sport 2x4gb ram at 53 euros which is normally sold at 67 euros.I know it might be a lame question because 14 euros is not a lot but I'm on a budget of 450-480 euros so...the cheaper the better :) Some months ago ram was almost at half price.Do you think ram will increase again in price or should i buy all the parts at the same time ?

Cpu:Athlon ii x4 750k,Gpu:Sapphire hd 7770,Mobo:AsRock fm2a75m-dgs,Psu:Corsair cx430,Ram:Crucial ballistix 2x4gb,Case:Zalman z9 plus,Hdd:WD blue 1TB 7200rpm,Mouse:Cm storm Xornet,Keyboard:Sharkoon Skiller,Headset:Plantronics Gamecom 380,OS:Windows 7 64bit

Its good ram, i would get it unless you can find something cheaper from a decent brand.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Its good ram, i would get it unless you can find something cheaper from a decent brand.

Ram does not really get cheaper they just get bigger sizes and faster speeds. As long as it works on your motherboard and its fast enough for what you are using your pc for then go for it, sales are always a good thing. : )

CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.8ghz  |  Motherboard: Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z  |  Video Card:  Radeon HD 7970 Ghz Edition 6GB  |  Ram: 32Gb Corsair 2400Mhz  |  SSD: Samsung 840 120GB X2 Raid 0  |  Storage: WD Black 2TB X2 Raid 0  |  Power Supply: Corsair AX1200   Case: Corsair 800D  |  Monitors: 3X 2560X1440 LED  |  OS: Windows 8 Pro 64-bit  |  Keyboard: Logitech G19  |  Mouse: Logitech G600 MMO  |  GamerTag: ZombieS1ayerKing  |  Quote: “Programming is like sex, one mistake and you have to support it for the rest of your life.”

Go for it. Seems like a good deal. By the way where do you live? If you live in Germany I can point you towards a cheap and good shop that I have bought from myself

Go for it. Seems like a good deal. By the way where do you live? If you live in Germany I can point you towards a cheap and good shop that I have bought from myself

He said in the post that he lives in greece

He said in the post that he lives in greece

Oh sorry :D I'm pretty tired and didn't read the whole post

Ram will only get higher in prices these days so I would recommend that you buy them now while it still has the discount.

Pc1:  i5 3570k | GTX 680 stock | Kingston V300 256gb | Asrock Z77E-ITX | Silverstone Strider 550W | H80 w NF-P12 | Node 304
Pc2:  Q8200 | GTX 260 216C | 500gb 2.5" | 3tb 3.5" Asus P5N-D | Corsair HX 750W | Arctic Freezer 13 Limited edition | Nzxt H2

I just ordered it,thank you for the fast replies guys :D

Cpu:Athlon ii x4 750k,Gpu:Sapphire hd 7770,Mobo:AsRock fm2a75m-dgs,Psu:Corsair cx430,Ram:Crucial ballistix 2x4gb,Case:Zalman z9 plus,Hdd:WD blue 1TB 7200rpm,Mouse:Cm storm Xornet,Keyboard:Sharkoon Skiller,Headset:Plantronics Gamecom 380,OS:Windows 7 64bit

Go for it, Crucial makes good Ram, and besides, Ram is Ram. Get whichever one is cheapest and fits your needs/looks! 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 -