cant change resolution in bf4!

Mr.Reggin

Whenever i try to change the resolution in bf4 or in the word file of the game, it just shows me the set rresolution, but its not being applied, i still have the same fps and resolution. How can I fix this. I want to lower it cuz on 1080p low i only get 30-40fps

Whenever i try to change the resolution in bf4 or in the word file of the game, it just shows me the set rresolution, but its not being applied, i still have the same fps and resolution. How can I fix this. I want to lower it cuz on 1080p low i only get 30-40fps

what are your spec?

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

what are your spec?

that shouldnt be important since it worked on older versions of bf4 too.

Intel core i7 4702MQ

2x250GB Samsung 840

1TB 5400rpm

nvidia gf gt 750M 4GB GDDR3

16GB DDR3 1333mhz

a few days ago there was a bf4 update, so this wont probably work eithar, but I'll wait for an updated version, but how should that work, if editing the document doesnt work, if i edit the settings document, it shows me ingame the things that i have changed it too, but these arent being applied

@Mr.Reggin Find and Delete the my documents/battlefield 4 directory (game options)

Then go in game, those directories and files will be re-created again, then try setting it how you like it and see if it sticks.

I'm inclined to think it will, I've had settings issues before, this sorted it out.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

@Mr.Reggin Find and Delete the my documents/battlefield 4 directory (game options)

Then go in game, those directories and files will be re-created again, then try setting it how you like it and see if it sticks.

I'm inclined to think it will, I've had settings issues before, this sorted it out.

okay, I'm gonna try that later

okay, I'm gonna try that later

It also does not matter whether you use Origin cloud or not, it will be re-created...just so you know.

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz