Weight Loss Challenge

I know this is a weird topic to be posting on a forum but i thought that there would be many people like myself that are over weight or just need to get fit and i'm a massive believer with putting my goals out to people so they know what i'm aiming for and i can't just hide away from what i want to achieve

So here it goes
My long term goal is to go from 115kg's to 90kg's
when i get below 110kg's I'll reward myself with Audio Engine a5's

when i get below 105kg's I'll reward myself with a Blue Yeti Microphone
when i get below 100kg's I plan on taking my girlfriend to Melbourne (i live in Perth so it'll be a cross country trip)

when i get below   95kg's I'll reward myself with Sennheiser 598's

when i get below   90kg's the final reward is a shiny HTC One (or the newest version of)

now anyone that goes to this forum can see my goals i challenge anyone who does read this and feels they've been putting off getting back into shape to set some goals and some nice rewards

I really hope that this blows up so that we can start turning around the Dumb stereotype of Fat Computer lovers into that of Healthy Computer lovers :D

Happy Goal Setting People

CPU: i7-3770k (4.3Ghz)        Cooler: Nocta DH-14      RAM: Corsair Vengance 4x4Gb          Mobo: Sabertooth Z77
GPU:Galaxy GC GTX 670 (1176Ghz)       Power Supply: Corsair 650Tx      Boot:Samsung 840 120Gb SSD
HDD: WD Green 2Tb    Case: Corsair 600T

I know this is a weird topic to be posting on a forum but i thought that there would be many people like myself that are over weight or just need to get fit and i'm a massive believer with putting my goals out to people so they know what i'm aiming for and i can't just hide away from what i want to achieve

So here it goes

My long term goal is to go from 115kg's to 90kg's

when i get below 110kg's I'll reward myself with Audio Engine a5's

when i get below 105kg's I'll reward myself with a Blue Yeti Microphone

when i get below 100kg's I plan on taking my girlfriend to Melbourne (i live in Perth so it'll be a cross country trip)

when i get below   95kg's I'll reward myself with Sennheiser 598's

when i get below   90kg's the final reward is a shiny HTC One (or the newest version of)

now anyone that goes to this forum can see my goals i challenge anyone who does read this and feels they've been putting off getting back into shape to set some goals and some nice rewards

I really hope that this blows up so that we can start turning around the Dumb stereotype of Fat Computer lovers into that of Healthy Computer lovers :D

Happy Goal Setting People

I am a dude and weigh ~58kg and am ~1.9m long. I think I should do the opposite.

good for you man!! :) all of us on the ltt forum will be here for you

I started to drink a lot of water 

and dismissed saturated flour, like bread and noodles.

and replaced all those with boiled/fried vegetables, chicken and fruits

and I am already lossing some weight

Come down to Melbourne and say hi to me & windspeed :)

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

Best of luck man.

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

what is it you want to look good or be pure muscle for me i wanted to put on weight but in muscle XD i just eat loads of protein food and lots off crap and worked out alot im now 16stone of muscle and it took me about 13months (god this sound bragy)

I did a thing once and it was awsome: https://soundcloud.com/jamese666/junkhead-cover-with-vocals

You must be rich... 115 to 90 is not something that takes more than a year

How old and tall are you?

Good luck man! We are here for ya! 

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I am a dude and weigh ~58kg and am ~1.9m long. I think I should do the opposite.

Same. Im 6'1-2ish and weigh in at around 150 pounds. Not too bad but my ribs still poke out a good bit....

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

You must be rich... 115 to 90 is not something that takes more than a year

How old and tall are you?

@stufyal ^This^  :P But if that keeps you motivated, why not? ;)

I went from 92 to 81 in a little under five months. I'm 186, so I wasn't very fat to begin with either

If you use android, you could try an app called noom. Its nothing I would call revolutionary, but it has some great tips. It can help you track exercise, help you with meals and choosing the right kind of food. I used it for 3-4 months, it really gave me a push in the right direction.