What tech to buy?

shayned1997

So I want to buy some new tech and i'm debating between a few options. The gtx 970 strix, lg g watch, moto 360, or the shield portable. What would you Guys get and so you can compare for gpu now i have the msi 660.Would like some opinions please and thanks

970 for sure... you don't really need a smartwatch right now.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I would say either the GTX 970 Strix or a Shield tablet. If you're more into high res gaming get the strix. :D

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

I would say either the GTX 970 Strix or a Shield tablet. If you're more into high res gaming get the strix. :D

1080p

1080p

yeah... get the 970. It will be a very huge improvement compared to the 660's performance.

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

yeah... get the 970. It will be a very huge improvement compared to the 660's performance.

just wondering why did you get the zotac 970

just wondering why did you get the zotac 970

Firstly, because our Lord Linus reviewed it and got good points. Second, I really want a GPU with a backplate and it's the cheapest GPU w/ a backplate here in my country. Third, I love the design but it's really HUGE(almost 3 slot GPU and basically taking up space in my Ronin). Lastly, it's a very good overclocker. I've tried to use the overclock of Linus and I think I can still push it some more. I can't tell about the noise but it's pretty quiet(I can't tell since my PSU has a very annoying coil whine(will replacing it in a few months)) :D

Spoiler