Not really sure what's going wrong

Unspec

Don't have access to a third monitor. And I don't know if it crashes on only one monitor, I haven't yet tried to run only one monitor with the new video card yet.

Edit: Could is possibly be a bad displayport cable? A friend of mine suggested it may be the case and said there has been issues with DP cables that come with Dell monitors

This can also be a problem. If the monitors are the same model, try swapping the cables and run them again. Then try each cable on each monitor separately and run the build on only one monitor. Check if it crashes. There should be 4 tests (2 cables x 2 monitors). 

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^
WDC Representative, http://www.wdc.com/ 

This can also be a problem. If the monitors are the same model, try swapping the cables and run them again. Then try each cable on each monitor separately and run the build on only one monitor. Check if it crashes. There should be 4 tests (2 cables x 2 monitors). 

Captain_WD.

Turns out its probably not an issue with displayport. I unplugged the displayport monitor and only left the HDMI monitor plugged in overnight and got a blackscreen crash. May just be a case of a corrupt windows install

Turns out its probably not an issue with displayport. I unplugged the displayport monitor and only left the HDMI monitor plugged in overnight and got a blackscreen crash. May just be a case of a corrupt windows install

Try a system restore or a total fresh install and see if that works. If not, you could contact Microsoft support to check if your OS is actually good or corrupted.

Captain_WD.

If this helped you, like and choose it as best answer - you might help someone else with the same issue. ^_^

Try a system restore or a total fresh install and see if that works. If not, you could contact Microsoft support to check if your OS is actually good or corrupted.

Captain_WD.

Actually, it may be the motherboard. I've noticed that when I replug in other peripherals during a crash, they also stop working. Even though they've been working just fine during the crash and prior to replugging it in

Edit: Checked event viewer. This error occurs every time I crash, though I'm not sure if its causing the crash or only showing up because I press the reset button.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID 
{22279AF5-03AE-4CAF-989D-2530918B2F1C}
 and APPID 
{0773CCD6-59A2-4D26-B235-19247767E645}
 to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Actually, it may be the motherboard. I've noticed that when I replug in other peripherals during a crash, they also stop working. Even though they've been working just fine during the crash and prior to replugging it in

Edit: Checked event viewer. This error occurs every time I crash, though I'm not sure if its causing the crash or only showing up because I press the reset button.

The application-specific permission settings do not grant Local Launch permission for the COM Server application with CLSID 
{22279AF5-03AE-4CAF-989D-2530918B2F1C}
 and APPID 
{0773CCD6-59A2-4D26-B235-19247767E645}
 to the user NT AUTHORITY\LOCAL SERVICE SID (S-1-5-19) from address LocalHost (Using LRPC). This security permission can be modified using the Component Services administrative tool.

Captain_WD.

• 5 weeks later...

Think I found the culprit. Was a corrupt update of razer synapse. So far, my computer has not crashed in the past 72 hours and after multiple restarts after reinstalling razer synapse.