Motherboard Fan Control Comparison

RazrLeaf

Seeing as how motherboard performance is essentially identical at the high end, I was reading reviews and found the highly marketed fan control software under-reviewed. Hopefully enough of the LTT community agrees with me for a video to be made.

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST

Ok...

I think you can find websites that compare them...

Because he had a hard drive.

@Pugs501 I would not have asked if I had found adequate information.  Most reviewers only mention them in passing, and the only one that ever really gets any focus is Asus's Fan Xpert. I don't just want to know that "Fan Xpert is the best" or something like that.  I would like to know what each motherboard vendor's fan control can and can't do. 

Titan: Intel Core i7-5820K | ASUS X99-A | Crucial Ballistix Sport 4x4GB DDR4-2400 | ASUS Strix GeForce GTX 970 | OCZ Arc 100 2x256GB in RAID 0 | Seagate Barracuda 2x2TB in RAID 1

EVGA SuperNOVA 750 G2 | Fractal Design Define R5 Titanium Window | Phanteks PH-TC14PE | ASUS BW-12B1ST