choosing wireless adapter

Hansell

my motherboard is ITX one , I think the option are mini pci slot or usb slot

which one better? I heard usb tend to be quiet hot and stop working after few hours because overheating and also need to be unplugged and plug back in

if that was true then I will go with the mini pci card but i can't find the right model I need, 

and I think all models sold in my country are outdated model since they only supporting windows vista?

at least I need a 802.11n model, bluetooth is a + ,dual-band or not doesn't matter

and I don't know are this related or not but I will be used them for gaming :)

one more question, some motherboard already come with pre-installed wireless adapter card and they have two black antenna

do I have to buy them too? are they boosting my signal? how do I installed them?

many thanks

Im pretty sure a PCI wireless card will be much more powerful and reliable (if its not a cheap crappy one) than a wireless USB stick.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020