Sapphire R9 280 AMD Never Settle Code

HellaflushMcSwaggins

I just recieved my R9 280 and I registered my product for SapphireSelectClub,but I do not know where to find my AMD Never Settle code to redeem my free games, do I recieve it in my mail,or is it in the manual?Please help me.

It's not a bug, it's an undocumented feature!

I just recieved my R9 280 and I registered my product for SapphireSelectClub,but I do not know where to find my AMD Never Settle code to redeem my free games, do I recieve it in my mail,or is it in the manual?Please help me.

where did you buy it from.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

Retailer should email them to you if they are involved with it.

Not sure mate.Check the box it should be inside somewhere that or you register the product online on their site and you receive the code

Beware of him that is slow to anger; for when it is long coming, it is the stronger when it comes, and the longer kept. Abused patience turns to fury.

Czech in the box or in your e mails, including spam. Also, where'd did you get it from

I bought it from Mediadot.ro, I have bought many computer parts from them before, so I trust them.Should I contact them to get my code?

I bought it from Mediadot.ro, I have bought many computer parts from them before, so I trust them.Should I contact them to get my code?

You need to buy it from a certified AMD reseller. In your case, they are probably not certified by AMD and therefore you don't get a code.

Spoiler

Samung Tab S 8.4

Yes :) as they are involved with the promotion.

You need to buy it from a certified AMD reseller. In your case, they are probably not certified by AMD and therefore you don't get a code.

They are AMD and nVidia certified, it even says on the product page that it has the "Gold Reward"

http://www.mediadot.ro/placi-video/placa-video-sapphire-radeon-r9-280-3gb-gddr5-384-bit-dual-x-boost-oc

EDIT:It says that the codes should be sent in  maximmum  5 days after the purchase

They are AMD and nVidia certified, it even says on the product page that it has the "Gold Reward"

http://www.mediadot.ro/placi-video/placa-video-sapphire-radeon-r9-280-3gb-gddr5-384-bit-dual-x-boost-oc

EDIT:It says that the codes should be sent in  maximmum  5 days after the purchase

Just call em up. I received my code before my 2nd 290 even arrived at my door.