ssd boot drive

lukky211111
Go to solution Solved by Victor Golf,

My guess is that he just put the windows installer on the SSD from one of his computers that is already working. And when you would use it, you would just install it as the primary boot drive and the installer will be on it. Bam! Fresh install of windows.Then you can find a way of restoring the documents and programs by connecting the old drive somehow...

so i saw a video on linus tech tips youtube channel and he showed his tech bag that he brings along with him one of the items was an ssd with an os on it. my questions are how in the world do you install an os to a ssd drive from a seperate computer or laptop and how does he use it to clean computers? my knowledge on computers is pretty beginner 

askdjfasdf

My guess is that he just put the windows installer on the SSD from one of his computers that is already working. And when you would use it, you would just install it as the primary boot drive and the installer will be on it. Bam! Fresh install of windows.Then you can find a way of restoring the documents and programs by connecting the old drive somehow...