Can someone recommend a portable battery solution.

So first of all I apologise if this is in an incorrect forum, I did have a quick flick through and this seemed the most appropriate.

Essentially I have the original Galaxy Note and I love it, and I'm not planning on upgrading for a long while yet. But it needs to be charged up every day, and so if I come home drunk and forget to put it on charge or if I stay over when I hadn't intended then the next day I won't be able to use my phone all day, which becomes especially annoying when I have to commute into London for instance and don't have any music to listen to.

I am not sure however, whether to buy a battery bank which has the advantage of not having me replace the battery or whether to buy a spare battery with some sort of battery charge pack. One reason I might choose the latter over the former is that the charge port on my phone is a bit temperamental, it still works but I have to bend the microusb head back slightly (I'm sure I could get it fixed at some point). Whichever way I go however, I want to buy a good quality product. I live in the UK so obviously it being available over here. Money isn't really an issue providing I am getting good value.

So I guess that's it, if people could recommend some good quality products as well as maybe help me decide which direction to go in, that would be amazing.

Patriot fuel + looks nice

But i get the same performance and build quality from a noname 15 000 miliamp solar+usb powered bank that i orderd from ebay for like 10 bucks, and i use in daily basis for my tab and phone when im on the move. :D

RIG-Processor: Intel core i7 3770k @4.4GHz,Mobo: MSI Z77-G43,GPU:Gigabyte GTX 770, RAM:16 GB G-skill sniper f3,SSD: Corsair Force f3 240gb,HDD: Seagate baracuda 1TB,Cooler:CM Hyper 212 evo, Case: Sharkoon T28 Blue

Peripherals- Monitor: Samsung S24B300, Keyboard: Razer Blackwidow, Mouse: Razer Abyssus, Headphones: Razer Megalodon, Mousepad: Razer Goliathus Alpha, Webcam: Logitech C270,Pad:Logitech F710, Sp: Philips generic ones

#KILLEDMYWIFE #MAKEBOMBS

I liked Antec's aluminium battery featured in one of Slick's computex videos.

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850

Thank you all for your suggestions, I'll have to look into taking my phone to repair shop to get the charge port replaced.