Should I build a PC

IATESLICK

Heys guys,I was wondering if i should build a pc or buy one in my local PC World.I've never build a PC before and im afraid I might break something if you could help me with this THANKS!

Alright so thanks to you guys immma build it in September.Does any one have any good choices of parts for a budget of 500 euro.And thanks for the help thus far.

Build it. You just have to choose right parts so they fit together and start building(: Linus made a great video on how to build a pc and you should have a look at it, shows how it's not hard at all.

And if you build it, you get better components in your PC with less money.

Heys guys,I was wondering if i should build a pc or buy one in my local PC World.I've never build a PC before and im afraid I might break something if you could help me with this THANKS!

How about you look videos and maybe learn a little, I was in the same situation as you, look for videos and topics to learn what you have to do when building, like for most is like playing lego, but you just have to be more careful. Also take your time when building, when I did my took me around 5 hours to do the complete build, and its awesome, when you build also you have a higher time on warranty and you spend less money and choose you theme and do all you want with the components. 

Build you own, and be proud.

Everyday Rig: CPU: Intel i7 3930k (stock), Graphics Card: Asus Strix GTX 1080 Advance Edition, Ram: 32Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance, Storage: 128Gb Samsung 830, 2Tb Seagate Barracuda, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX Noctua F12 iPPC 2000RPM and Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM, Windows 10 Pro, Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 80Gold, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Keyboard: Corsair K65 Cherry Red,  Mouse: Razer Mamba TE

Lego for grown ups. :)

Thanks guys im building it in September thanks for your help

Yeah, I wouldn't go for pc world... If you're building your own pc, use sites like amazon or ebuyer, they are trusted sites and will have the lowest prices :)

[CPU] AMD Athlon II X3 425 OC'd @ 3.3Ghz [MOBO] MSI 990XA-GD55 AM3+ [RAM] Corsair XMS3 8gb 1999Mhz [GPU]Asus Radeon HD 7770 2gb [CASE]Zalman Z11 Plus[storage]WD 1tb Intel 530 Series 120gb SSD[PSU]Corsair CX500W Modular PSU[Keyboard] Microsoft Sidewinder X4[Headphones]Steel Series Siberias Republic of Gamers

Build it, build it, build it!

But builder beware! You may get an addiction to upgrading PC parts and spending loads of money.  :P

Buying from online shops is the only way to go in Europe (Ireland anyway). Buying loads of parts in one is probably the best as it makes sense to buy from somewhere like hardwareversand.de but shipping is pricey so it only makes sense if you are buying a good bit of stuff.  

€500 budget is small depending on what you want. What exactly do you want to use it for? Have you got any parts already. Monitor, keyboard/mouse, speakers. All these things are going to add up. 

I would advise to go AMD for mobo/cpu. Price/performance is way ahead of Intel. Get HDD as budget won't allow for SSD. 4GB of ram can be gotten for €30. Try get a second had monitor/keyboard/mouse/speakers local. They area a dime a dozen on the second hand market.Just make sure you test it in person. 

This is going to be a fight with your budget. 

Rig: i7 2600K @ 4.2GHz, Larkooler Watercooling System, MSI Z68a-gd80-G3, 8GB G.Skill Sniper 1600MHz CL9, Gigabyte GTX 670 Windforce 3x 2GB OC, Samsung 840 250GB, 1TB WD Caviar Blue, Auzentech X-FI Forte 7.1, XFX PRO650W, Silverstone RV02 Monitors: Asus PB278Q, LG W2243S-PF (Gaming / overclocked to 74Hz) Peripherals: Logitech G9x Laser, QPad MK-50, AudioTechnica ATH AD700

Build it, build it, build it!

But builder beware! You may get an addiction to upgrading PC parts and spending loads of money.  :P

Buying from online shops is the only way to go in Europe (Ireland anyway). Buying loads of parts in one is probably the best as it makes sense to buy from somewhere like hardwareversand.de but shipping is pricey so it only makes sense if you are buying a good bit of stuff.  

€500 budget is small depending on what you want. What exactly do you want to use it for? Have you got any parts already. Monitor, keyboard/mouse, speakers. All these things are going to add up. 

I would advise to go AMD for mobo/cpu. Price/performance is way ahead of Intel. Get HDD as budget won't allow for SSD. 4GB of ram can be gotten for €30. Try get a second had monitor/keyboard/mouse/speakers local. They area a dime a dozen on the second hand market.Just make sure you test it in person. 

This is going to be a fight with your budget. 

Ya thanks i have a headset speakers and a moniter and im planning on playing medium games