Best Android Phone

Hello people of the internet,

My family is probably going to switch phone providers because Verizon is to expensive. When we switch, we get new phones and I would like to know which one is the overall best choice. Note: We are going to T-Mobile or AT&T. I am looking at the LG G3, Nexus 6, Moto X, and the Note 4.

But, if I am missing a great android phone on this list please tell me because I want the best one. Thanks for the help!

OnePlus One. It's unlocked and comes preloaded with CyanogenMod.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Out of the four, get the Note 4. It's the best device there.

Consider the OnePlus One if you can get your hands on one or the HTC One M8 if you care immensely about build quality though.

Main Rig: CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) KLEVV CRAS XR RGB DDR4-3600 | Motherboard: Gigabyte B550I AORUS PRO AX | Storage: 512GB SKHynix PC401, 1TB Samsung 970 EVO Plus, 2x Micron 1100 256GB SATA SSDs | GPU: EVGA RTX 3080 FTW3 Ultra 10GB | Cooling: ThermalTake Floe 280mm w/ be quiet! Pure Wings 3 | Case: Sliger SM580 (Black) | PSU: Lian Li SP 850W

Server: CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 3100 | RAM: 32GB (2x16GB) Crucial DDR4 Pro | Motherboard: ASUS PRIME B550-PLUS AC-HES | Storage: 128GB Samsung PM961, 4TB Seagate IronWolf | GPU: AMD FirePro WX 3100 | Cooling: EK-AIO Elite 360 D-RGB | Case: Corsair 5000D Airflow (White) | PSU: Seasonic Focus GM-850

Miscellaneous: Dell Optiplex 7060 Micro (i5-8500T/16GB/512GB), Lenovo ThinkCentre M715q Tiny (R5 2400GE/16GB/256GB), Dell Optiplex 7040 SFF (i5-6400/8GB/128GB)

OnePlus One. It's unlocked and comes preloaded with CyanogenMod.

The only way you can get it is via an invite or drawing :(

Out of the four, get the Note 4. It's the best device there.

Consider the OnePlus One if you can get your hands on one or the HTC One M8 if you care immensely about build quality though.

Thanks

The only way you can get it is via an invite or drawing :(

I had an invite, but I already gave it away. Sorry. :(

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

I would say one plus one or the moto X 2nd gen. However the droid turbo is looking good.

Ryzen 3700x -Evga RTX 2080 Super- Msi x570 Gaming Edge - G.Skill Ripjaws 3600Mhz RAM - EVGA SuperNova G3 750W -500gb 970 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 850 Evo - 250Gb Samsung 840 Evo  - 4Tb WD Blue- NZXT h500 - ROG Swift PG348Q

Honestly Note 4 is the only device I'd choose over a oneplus one. 

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

Nexus 6 is the best pure Android phone, Moto X 2nd gen is also an excellent device. The Nexus would be my choice of the phones you listed. Or the Note 4, if you don't mind voiding the warranty, because i personally wouldn't keep the stock ROM.

As for one you didn't list, the Oneplus One. The phone compliments the freedom of an Android device. Rooting is easy and custom ROM's are officially supported, Cyanogen (the stock ROM) is fantastic as well.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED

Honestly Note 4 is the only device I'd choose over a oneplus one. 

You're kidding, right?

You're kidding, right?

Nope, I don't like the design of the moto x, nexus 6 is too big. unless you can get one of the 805 G3's i wouldn't get that. Note 4 has a big feel in the hand, decent screen and other then the touchwiz stuff it's not half bad.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

The G3 isn't bad, even though the 801 isn't the best for QHD, its still good, still would get the Note 4 though if I were you

Computer Specifications:

AMD Ryzen 5 3600  Gigabyte B550M Aorus Elite | ADATA XPG SPECTRIX D50 32 GB 3600 MHz | Asus RTX 3060 KO Edition CoolerMaster Silencio S400 Klevv Cras C700 M.2 SSD 256GB 

1TB Crucial MX500 | 1 TB SanDisk SSD Corsair RM650W

Camera Equipment:

Camera Bodies: 

Olympus Pen-F Panasonic GH3 (Retired)

Lenses:

Sigma 30mm F1.4 | Sigma 16mm F1.4 | Sigma 19mm F2.8 | Laowa 17mm F1.8 | Olympus 45mm F1.8

Moto X, you don't have to deal with bullshit Samsung skin overlays it's fast good, I've got the 2013 edition and I love it, but the Nexus 6 is also a great choice for the same reasons, so after that it comes down to price for me.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

If on T-Mobile, Consider the Z3. If not, Moto X. Because Stock Android. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

The Note 4 has best screen and camera, you just have to deal with that skin.