​Google's driving all over Bangladesh to teach students about the internet

Sharif

googlebus3.jpg

So google is heading to bangladesh to promote the potential of the internet,an educational program aimed at teaching key digital skills to more than half a million students

also these students will have access to tutors and the students involved in the project will be able to get hands-on with a number of internet-connected Android devices. Google tells us that the hardware will be entry-level devices from Symphony, like the $70 Xplorer W65i. There’s also a Google+ community for the project, where students can exchange ideas, and access more information.

This is true even if they have any long term evil plans xD but the advantages still out grows any behind the scene plans,so i quote

Equipped with the right training, the youth can be the cornerstone for creating a connected, digital Bangladesh,” said James McClure from the Google Asia Pacific 

Also another quote i had to add 

Living in Southeast Asia, I’ve witnessed first-hand how the internet can make big and also small-yet-impactful changes to people’s daily lives. Whether that’s helping connect them with friends, family or experts, giving them better access to information and news, or just providing a medium for entertainment — many people in emerging markets are simply just unaware of what’s possible. Throwing a smartphone or computer at them isn’t always the best approach, since the internet can be daunting, so a tutor-led approach is a great start.

(Techcrunch)

It’s  true that the more people who use the internet or carry mobile phones is good for Google’s business — but, even still, initiatives like this are resource and time-intensive, and Google deserves credit for getting out there and trying to make a difference.

What i think about this as a fellow bangladeshi (though i hardly know anything about it)  

This is definitely great and improvement,bangladesh is both way back on the digital side and the internet side,this will definitely be a push to a way people think/know about the internet  
​I used few sentence from the article so credit goes to Jon Russell  

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Hey, at least they're helping a LDC. #firstworldhelp

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Hey, at least they're helping a LDC. #firstworldhelp

learning disabled country?

confused

Diamond 5 in League :)

learning disabled country?

confused

Less Developing Country.

Man, I should stop using my Human Geography skills here.

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Well if from what I hear about bangladesh that bus is over developed for where it is.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I read the title as 'google's driving all over bangladesh's students'...., I really need some sleep.

I read the title as 'google's driving all over bangladesh's students'...., I really need some sleep.

Hahahahahahahahaha 

You made my day/mid night  :lol:\

Thinking of blood everywhere makes it more funny.....ok ok i will stop losing my mind there but blood~ 

Current system - ThinkPad Yoga 460

ExSystems

Spoiler

Laptop - ASUS FX503VD

|| Case: NZXT H440 ❤️|| MB: Gigabyte GA-Z170XP-SLI || CPU: Skylake Chip || Graphics card : GTX 970 Strix || RAM: Crucial Ballistix 16GB || Storage:1TB WD+500GB WD + 120Gb HyperX savage|| Monitor: Dell U2412M+LG 24MP55HQ+Philips TV ||  PSU CX600M || 

Less Developing Country.

Man, I should stop using my Human Geography skills here.

I thought it was less developed country

Diamond 5 in League :)

I thought it was less developed country

Or that.

Good on google. 

Now about that satellite project where the whole world will get internet blanketed over it...

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^