Where to buy CoD: Black Ops DLCs? [PC]

OnCue

So I'm planning on buying CoD Black Ops for PC so I can play zombies, and obviously I want all of the DLCs so I can play all the zombies maps, but those arent available on G2A. 

Is there any other place online that I can buy these? (Besides Steam of course, because I already spent $15 a piece on them on Xbox 360, I'd rather not buy them all again for full price.)

I'm that guy with the GPD Win.

So I'm planning on buying CoD Black Ops for PC so I can play zombies, and obviously I want all of the DLCs so I can play all the zombies maps, but those arent available on G2A. 

Is there any other place online that I can buy these? (Besides Steam of course, because I already spent $15 a piece on them on Xbox 360, I'd rather not buy them all again for full price.)

I think they might all come with the game once you buy it for free since it's so old. I read somewhere it works like that for COD: World at War so it might be the same for Blops

Setup: i5 4670k @ 4.2 Ghz, Corsair H100i Cooler, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB Ram @ 1600 Mhz, MSI Z87-GD65 Motherboard, Corsair GS700 2013 edition PSU, MSI GTX 770 Lightning, Samsung EVO 120 SSD + 2TB&1TB Seagate Barracudas, BenQ XL2411T Monitor, Sennheiser HD 598 Headphones + AntLion ModMic 4.0

I think the only place you can buy them is Steam.  I'd wait for the Christmas sale and see if they go cheap

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)