Monster Cable Diesel VEKTR In-Ear

MountainPro

Hello everyone I am looking at getting the Monster Cable diesel VEKTER In ear noise division ultra headphones & control talk because of there recent sale on newegg. Are these headphones good and worth the money being charged or am I better off staying with my headphones from HTC that came with my M8?

SALE: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=9SIA2WZ23T7508&ignorebbr=1

117f4d7a8f.png

you might as well just take the plunge...

but is it worth it because if they are the same as the ones I get with the HTC then I dont wanna waste 35 bucks. 

but is it worth it because if they are the same as the ones I get with the HTC then I dont wanna waste 35 bucks. 

Actually, if you really think that way, then it's better to save up, and get a trusted brand/type instead. Something like the Shure SE215, or Hifiman RE-400 most probably won't disappoint you.

Actually, if you really think that way, then it's better to save up, and get a trusted brand/type instead. Something like the Shure SE215, or Hifiman RE-400 most probably won't disappoint you.

How is the build quality and im assuming they have great sound quality?

How is the build quality and im assuming they have great sound quality?

135$ set of 20$ in ears with a 1 year warranty that should speak for its build quality

Edit: realized this was in reply to those listed in the quote in that case i dont know but i like sennheiser in ears

What makes you think the earphones are worth $150 or were ever sold for $150? They raise the price and then put it "on sale". Normal selling price is like $75. Because MONSTER is in the name of the earphone, the value drops $100 so now the earphones are actually worth negative 75 dollars.

Black Friday is in sight, maybe you can get some real deals when that rolls around.

In Placebo We Trust - Resident Obnoxious Objective Fangirl (R.O.O.F) - Your Eyes Cannot Hear
Haswell Overclocking Guide | Skylake Overclocking GuideCan my amp power my headphones?