GTX 750ti SC 2GB GDDR5 questions

Hello, i am looking to upgrade my graphics card from a R7- 250 1GB GDDR5. i want to play games like GTA V, cod AW, DayZ, ACIV black flag, Skyrim, Watch_dogs, and Titanfall. i want to know if i will have any problems upgrading like bottlenecking or power issues like that. here are my system specs.

CPU: AMD A8- 5500 Quadcore Clocked @3.20 ghz

GPU: Asus Radeon R7- 250 1GB GDDR5

RAM: 16 GB of corsair vengeance 

HDD: 1tb WD blue 7200rpm

Motherboard: MS! MS-7778 (Jasmine) 

PSU: 300 watt hp power supply or may be able to switch to a 500 watt Roswell power supply

Moniter: Acer x193w 1440X900 720p monitor

Thanks for any comments or other cards around the same price! thank you!     

I highly doubt there will be a bottleneck in that.

If you want to stick with AMD you could get a R9 270x or 280 which would beat the 750 ti.

As for your PSU, I'd suggest getting something from Corsair, Seasonic, Silverstone, EVGA, or Cooler Master. (500W or higher recommended)

Why 16GB of ram? with those specs I doubt you even fully use 8GB :P

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

If you want to stick with AMD you could get a R9 270x or 280 which would beat the 750 ti.

As for your PSU, I'd suggest getting something from Corsair, Seasonic, Silverstone, EVGA, or Cooler Master.

hahaha thank you! would i have to upgrade power supply's? and how much more would it cost cuz im kinda on a budget and my dad is buying me this card and im 15 and i really like computers and so does he so money is an issue as well

As for your PSU, I'd suggest getting something from Corsair, Seasonic, Silverstone, EVGA, or Cooler Master. (500W or higher recommended)

Also im pretty sure nvidia has a lot more features as well.

hahaha thank you! would i have to upgrade power supply's? and how much more would it cost cuz im kinda on a budget and my dad is buying me this card and im 15 and i really like computers and so does he so money is an issue as well

The corsair cx600m which is what I have is around $60-70, and the 500m or whatever it was around that wattage range is in the $50-60 range.

You don't have to buy a new PSU, though I'd suggest at least switching to the 500W rosewill that you have.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

The corsair cx600m which is what I have is around $60-70, and the 500m or whatever it was around that wattage range is in the $50-60 range.

You don't have to buy a new PSU, though I'd suggest at least switching to the 500W rosewill that you have.

ok thank you :)