Acer C720P vs HP Stream Notebook

Stylo

I was seriously considering the C720P, until folks mentioned the HP Stream. But one of my friends, and one of my girlfrend's friends said it can be sluggish at times. Note that I will not be using Linux at all. I will only be web browsing and using Google/Onedrive. Maybe Angry Birds if I am bored, but all my heavy gaming will be on my gaming desktop.

Acer C720P (4GB DDR3L-1600, 16GB SSD, Grey, $325)

HP Stream 11 (2GB DDR3-1333, 32GB eMMC, Blue, $200)

HP Stream 13 (2GB DDR3-1333, 32GB eMMC, Blue, $230)

If you want to save some money, you can get a C720 without the touchscreen ($200). You say you only use it for web browsing/documents, in which case the chromebook is probably better due to less bloatware and higher ram, though if office 365 is worth it for you, then I'd take the streams.

Desktop: i7-4790k, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 3TB, 2xR9 290 Vapor-X's (1 working atm), Asus Z97-Pro, NZXT H440 White, 16GB G. Skill Sniper RAM, NZXT HALE V90 850W.

Laptop: Samsung Chromebook 11.6" 

Phone: 8GB Galaxy S4

2gbs of ram isn't enough for me... my phone has more then that and I'm near 2gb 24/7

chromebook unless they offer 4gb Stream.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit

I like the chromebook better bacause there is no bloatware, no viruses, it is touchscreen, etc.