Intel 730 Or MX100

UltraNeonGaming

Hey guys I am looking around for a SSD and I am wondering if to get the Intel 730 240GB or the MX100 256GB, This will be my boot drive on my new gaming rig, The 730 has worse write performance than the MX100, and reads are about the same, So Which should I get?

Thanks!

MX100 more storage, and it's probably cheaper.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

The 730 is $20 more expensive

Yeah the MX100 then. 

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

$10**

SSD's are all pretty much the same at this point. Get whatever is cheaper and has more storage.

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

SSD's are all pretty much the same at this point. Get whatever is cheaper and has more storage.

I'll probaly get the MX100 then it also has a faster read/write IOPS in some situations

Hardwarecanucks says that the 512GB version is significantly better. I would also recommend that, if you can stretch the budget.

Hardwarecanucks says that the 512GB version is significantly better. I would also recommend that, if you can stretch the budget.

Yeah I know it is a lot better, but I can't stretch my budget more because I am getting 2 HDD's as well and it all ads up.