Igpu not working HELP PLZ

Hades

OK the on board graphic is not working on my 2500k, i'm using it with an asus p8z77-v, i have tried setting the primary display to igpu with no luck help asap plz as i'm sending of my gtx 670 cause of a fault.

PS graphics card is out of the machine

OK the on board graphic is not working on my 2500k, i'm using it with an asus p8z77-v, i have tried setting the primary display to igpu with no luck help asap plz as i'm sending of my gtx 670 cause of a fault.

PS graphics card is out of the machine

Try to uninstall your Nvidia drivers if you can get onto your computer in any way.

Cpu: I5 3570k @ 4.3ghz Gpu: EVGA GTX 780 FTW edition Case: Corsair 300R​ Ram: 8GB Corsair vengeance 1600mhz

Motherboard: ASUS P8-Z77 V-LX Keyboard: Corsair k50 raptor  Mouse: Razer naga 2012 edition OS: Windows 8.1

Do a CMOS reset. Make a note of any o/c and configuration settings first as you will lose them.

i got it to work but have this problem now :angry: 65tpag.png

Going to have to install the drivers for your IGPU..You should be able to pick them up on your MB website..

Your best effort is the easiest thing to give to someone else..

I done that still same problem :(

i got it to work but have this problem now :angry: 65tpag.png

right click desktop > screen resolution > advanced settings > monitor tab > Colors: "set to true color (32 bit)"

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

In device manager i get a error with tge hd 3000 it says intel hd graphics not enough resources error 12

if this help

I went reading http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/cc732199%28v=ws.10%29.aspx

What bios are you using? http://support.asus.com/Download.aspx?SLanguage=en&m=P8Z77-V&p=1&s=39 You can get the .CAP here. Extract the file and drop it into the root of a thumb drive. It's very easy to flash the bios from within the bios, you don't have to the green usb port+flash button method unless you're bricked.

Problem sovled

I flashed my bios to the newest version then i removed my gtx 670, the computer booted and igpu work without a problem thank for everyone help ;)

Great to hear that is working for you..mark the post with the best answer..and Good luck.. :)  

Your best effort is the easiest thing to give to someone else..