Which Acer Chromebook?

Stylo

Acer C720 (2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, Grey, $200)

Acer C720 (2GB RAM, 32GB SSD, Grey, $240)

Acer C720P (2GB RAM, 32GB SSD, White, $300)

Acer C720P (4GB RAM, 16GB SSD, Grey, $325)

I am buying a business laptop soon. I am debating whether to get 2 or 4GB of RAM. I will rarely have 5 tabs open at once, but usually 1-2 tabs. I will use Google Drive a lot, so that free 100GB of storage for 2 years will be helpful. I will only use it for web browsing and a few games like Angry Birds. Should I get 16GB? IS that enough? Or should I go for 32GB? Also, the touchscreen is around $100 more than the non-touch, so is it worth it? Thanks!

Acer C720 (2GB RAM, 16GB SSD, Grey, $200)

Acer C720 (2GB RAM, 32GB SSD, Grey, $240)

Acer C720P (2GB RAM, 32GB SSD, White, $300)

Acer C720P (4GB RAM, 16GB SSD, Grey, $325)

I am buying a business laptop soon. I am debating whether to get 2 or 4GB of RAM. I will rarely have 5 tabs open at once, but usually 1-2 tabs. I will use Google Drive a lot, so that free 100GB of storage for 2 years will be helpful. I will only use it for web browsing and a few games like Angry Birds. Should I get 16GB? IS that enough? Or should I go for 32GB? Also, the touchscreen is around $100 more than the non-touch, so is it worth it? Thanks!

the more ram is extremely usefull on a chromebook for spreadsheets and you can use micro sd slot expansion too

Please follow your topics guys, it's very important! CoC F.A.Q  Please use the corresponding PC part picker link for your country USA, UK, Canada, AustraliaSpain, Italy, New Zealand and Germany

also if you find anyone with this handle in games its most likely me so say hi

Get this: http://store.hp.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ContentView?eSpotName=StreamNotebook&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&storeId=10151&jumpid=re_r11662_redirect_ETR&ts=20141113010541_D3G6SzzGx1lp

Or this: http://store.hp.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ContentView?eSpotName=Stream11&storeId=10151&langId=-1&catalogId=10051

Very well priced full Windows 8.1 notebooks that come with 1TB of OneDrive space and a year of Office 365. Much better for the money than a Chromebook since they are about the same price.

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M

None. LOL

Why?

Get this: http://store.hp.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ContentView?eSpotName=StreamNotebook&catalogId=10051&langId=-1&storeId=10151&jumpid=re_r11662_redirect_ETR&ts=20141113010541_D3G6SzzGx1lp

Or this: http://store.hp.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ContentView?eSpotName=Stream11&storeId=10151&langId=-1&catalogId=10051

Very well priced full Windows 8.1 notebooks that come with 1TB of OneDrive space and a year of Office 365. Much better for the money than a Chromebook since they are about the same price.

That doesnt have an SSD. Also, one of my friends owns the HP Stream and says it is very slow and sluggish.

Because they are very limited when it comes to use. Look at what Wtalk2 said and wait for those notebooks, they are better in every aspect. Literally. 

Note that I will rarely be using the chromebook for anything other than creating documents with google drive and just internet research. I have a gaming computer built for that.

Anyone here own the HP Stream? Is it really that slow as my friend said?

Note that I will rarely be using the chromebook for anything other than creating documents with google drive and just internet research. I have a gaming computer built for that.

Anyone here own the HP Stream? Is it really that slow as my friend said?

They do have SSD's (32GB or 64GB AFAIK) and they will probably be a bit sluggish with Windows but put a easy to use Linux Distro on it such as Elementary OS and it will be plenty powerful for using the internet and Google docs :) Plus you get the free 1TB or OneDrive storage, 1 year Office 365 license and a Windows 8.1 license :D

My Current Build: 

Intel i5 3570K @ 4.4GHz 1.11V, Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO, Asrock Z77 Extreme4, Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600MHz, Samsung 840 EVO 250GB, Asus GTX 760 DCII Overclocked, Corsair CX600M