COD Advanced Warfare Irritating thing

Puddleuk

Ok I decided I would buy this years Call of Duty title. It is my first retail owned version on a PC (Except the free COD Ghosts Weekends). The game is split into two parts:

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare :: The Single Player and stuff

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare Multiplayer :: Online Play and whatnot

The irritating thing

When I choose to quit multiplayer it will launch the base game. So in order to quit I must wait for the multiplayer to close and then wait for the base game to load, intro and all before I can FINALLY quit the game.

What is this bullshit? Is this common on Call of Duty / other games? I just don't understand why it must launch the base game in order for me to "officially" quit the title.

Project Tank

CPU: Intel i5 4670k :: Motherboard: Asus Z87 Pro :: RAM: 2x4GB Patroit 1866Mhz Intel Extreme Masters Edition :: GPU: Gigabyte AMD Radeon R9 280X :: Case: Fractal Design Define R2 XL :: Storage: 1TB Western Digital Black,3TB Western Digital Green, 120GB Samsung 840 EVO SSD :: PSU: XFX Pro Series Black Edition 850W :: Display(s): LG 23EA63V :: Cooling: Corsair H100i Liquid Cooler.

On mine, you can just quit straight out of the multiplayer, no issues.

i5 4440 (upgrade impending), ASUS Maximus VI Hero, Corsair vengance 8gb 1600mhz, GTX 770, samsung 840 evo 120GB, 1tb WD Black, Corsair RM650, H100i, Corsair Air 540.

Never had that on any cod I have owned. Don't own the latest one.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

When you hit quit game, it gives you an option to quit to main menu and then yes or no. It also gives you the option to exit game and that will completely close the game.

My Computer

Beef Cake

Intel i5 4690k @ 3.5GHz - EVGA 970 FTW - ASRock Z97 Extreme3 - Kingston HyperX Fury 8Gb 1866MHz - 120GB Samsung Evo - 1TB Toshiba Drive - 320GB Samsung Barracuda - Corsair 500M

When you hit quit game, it gives you an option to quit to main menu and then yes or no. It also gives you the option to exit game and that will completely close the game.

Black/Red Beast: CPU: i7 4790k Cooling: Hyper 212 Evo MB: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 GPU: MSI GTX 980 RAM: 16GB 1866 HyperFury X SSD: 256GB Samsung Evo 840