Please help

bigwjack

Very brief question bu freakin me out I have been playing super hexagon and the pc moves and plays by it self can get to 34 seconds I opend a notepad doc and it typed: nvidiagtx 680 x2 it first spelled nva then back spaced and spel right do I have a hacker please help?

Someone could have pranked you, Possibly the last one of these, But could be something else

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

thanks is their a way to see and devices on my network?

thanks is their a way to see and devices on my network?

Have any of your friends been around your computer or anything to where thay could have done that? And the video should have said how to cancel it.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Have any of your friends been around your computer or anything to where thay could have done that? And the video should have said how to cancel it.

i restarted and it stopped but this is like the 3rd time the last time before this one was at around 3:30 in the morning last Thursday my friends havent been over for 3 weeks and my family don't know the 23 character all number pass code so they couldnt guess it.