How to install an OS (Win 8) and drivers like manufacturer

Hey guys, 

if I buy a PC for example from Dell or Asus etc. I get the OS and the drivers preinstalled. I would like to do same thing since I'd like to build own PC's and sell them to others (now to relatives and friends). I think it looks better for the customers when they start their PC the first time and they see that it really is the first start of the OS where they can configure their layout, colour scheme, username, etc. 

So I'd like to ask you guys how manufacturers install the drivers and the OS. 

Thank's for your help.

I Don't think you can do that but it Doesn't matter when you're installing win 8 let them chose the color and stuff lol

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Use sysprep.exe after you've installed all drivers and other programs. The next time it boots it will ask for all the settings again but the drivers and programs should be there

4770k Delid @ 4.5Ghz/1.25V w/ NH-D15, Maximus VII Hero, HyperX Beast 8GB 1600Mhz, GTX770 DCII OC, Strider Gold S 750W, 120GB 840 EVO, 2TB Barracuda, No case : D

Quickfire TK (MX Brown), Naos 7000, 128GB Surface Pro 2, 32GB G2 With Lightning Rom V4

Use sysprep.exe after you've installed all drivers and other programs. The next time it boots it will ask for all the settings again but the drivers and programs should be there

This. Exactly this.

Also, after installing and when it opens the first-boot dialog box (when it asks for your username), press Ctrl+Shift+F3. The PC will restart to 'Audit mode'. Basically, you can use that to install the drivers, but don't try activating it. When you're done, open Sysprep, select Shut down and Enter OOBE. Also slect Generalize.

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.