case question

nmc678

what is a good case for a atx motherboard GIGABYTE GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK LGA 1150 Intel Z9 with a CORSAIR Hydro Series H100i

Size & what theme colour/design do you want?

fit 2 evga 980 and orange 150 i could go more is its in orange 

also i need an optical drive support 

Go with the orange NZXT H440, It's got the theme you most likely want and it can fit what you need it to.

*Edit it has a 5.25in bay for a optical drive :D

Size & what theme colour/design do you want?

He might as well do the research himself then :P @nmc678

Define R4 from Fractal is quite popular. I personally like the White model but it has gotten a little dull & ugly.

S340 from NZXT is a decent pick though I would definitely put a custom cover to prevent me from looking at the ugly floor

I would suggest the 760T but that costs $200 I think (can't 100% remember) in white then spray paint it orange, or get the 730T then mod a window onto the side panel.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>

He might as well do the research himself then :P @nmc678

Define R4 from Fractal is quite popular. I personally like the White model but it has gotten a little dull & ugly.

S340 from NZXT is a decent pick though I would definitely put a custom cover to prevent me from looking at the ugly floor

I would suggest the 760T but that costs $200 I think (can't 100% remember) in white then spray paint it orange, or get the 730T then mod a window onto the side panel.

i thought about that but i cant have that big of a case because i keep it on my desk because my dog pisses on things lol

i thought about that but i cant have that big of a case because i keep it on my desk because my dog pisses on things lol

730T is your best choice for ATX Orange cases imo. Unless you want to spend about $100 dollars on a case then spray paint it your favourite colour.

Please become a member of the Linus Tech Tips forum, keep writing smug remarks & let us love you. Peace out.

<| Project M13 & Silverstream. Other DIY projects |>