Sunlight or Darkness?

Tr33

Are you the type of guy that likes sunlight and sunny weather or are you the type of guy who likes when you have a bit more of a darker shadowy environment home. My mom pretty much is the dark type. I LOVE sunlight.  don't care if it blinds me in the face sharply I will refuse to cover it! I am a sun worshiper what can I say. In fact I have to say I like the sun a bit too much. Am I weird? lol

BLAOW!!!!

Haha no you aren't weird cause I consider myself weird for liking the dark. Myself and my mom are the total opposite of your situation. My mom will open the blinds to make every single corner lit whereas I always have my blinds closed.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Dark because it is relaxing, but on vacation when i am travelling or something i like sun 

PC Specs:  2x GTX 550 ti in SLI - Intel i7 2600k @ 3.4Ghz - Thermaltake Overseer Case - 8 GB Corsair Vengeance Ram - 1TB Harddrive - 500 Watt PSU that came with my old prebuilt pc lawl -  ASUS P8P67 EVO

Peripherals:  Razer Deathadder Black Edition - Razer Arctosa Keyboard - Logitech G53 Headset

Cool song of the day: Chief Keef - Round da Rosey    Changed my profile pic again...                                        Mountain Dew is good. So are video games and music. Oh and unicorns.

I love the sunlight :) and warm weather, that is why I moved to Florida in the first place.

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Haha no you aren't weird cause I consider myself weird for liking the dark. Myself and my mom are the total opposite of your situation. My mom will open the blinds to make every single corner lit whereas I always have my blinds closed.

Completely the opposite for me haha. Mom wants darkness I want lights.

BLAOW!!!!

Sunlight, but I sometimes get annoyed by it, because all California has is sun, sun, and more sun. 

I like the dark, cold, windy days. 

My parents on the other hand apparently needs to open every single blinds in the whole house. 

I prefer the night...Iv'e worked 3rd Shift for the past 10 year 11:00pm to 7:30am I maybe see the Sun 2hrs a day. That being said it more peaceful at night, not as hot, and NO TRAFFIC!!!

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

I prefer night time, but if it's day time then i prefer it to be sunny instead of overcast or rainy.

CPU: 3930k  @ stock                                  RAM: 32GB RipjawsZ @ 2133Mhz       Cooling: Custom Loop
MOBO: AsRock x79 Extreme9                      SSD: 240GB Vertex 3 (OS)                     Case: HAF XB                     LG 34um95 + Ergotron MX Arm Mount - Dual Review
  GPUs: Gigabyte GTX 670 SLI                     HDD: 1TB WD Black                                PSU: Corsair AX 860                               Beyerdynamic - Custom One Pro Review

Sunlight, but I sometimes get annoyed by it, because all California has is sun, sun, and more sun. 

ZOOOOMG I WANA LIVE IN CALIFORNIA!

BLAOW!!!!

Darkness ..... complete darkness .... and -20C snowy days =)

Let's agree to disagree

I prefer night time, but my parents ofc prefers sun.

Btw nice profile pic. Keeps pulling my eyes. :P. Where did you get that pic?

BLAOW!!!!

At home like darkness, no glare on screen or hot bedroom, but I do enjoy a hot holiday

"An Excellent Signature"

I prefer cloudy, darker days. I struggle to see in the light and I dont like wearing sunglasses that much. Cant always be dark though so I still enojy the odd bit of warm light.

I prefer cloudy, darker days. I struggle to see in the light and I dont like wearing sunglasses that much. Cant always be dark though so I still enojy the odd bit of warm light.

Hm judging from your name i would think that you like darkness and darkness only. And from your pic that you like wearing sunglasses. :P

BLAOW!!!!

I prefer it when it's cloudy. Mainly because it's usually at least 30 degrees when it's sunny.

Hm judging from your name i would think that you like darkness and darkness only. And from your pic that you like wearing sunglasses. :P

Lol, I do prefer darkness to some extent. I cant live in it forever though. My profile image is my emblem, I am a designer and I designed it to be simple enough for use as a tag. So you can cut out the shape on a piece of paper and spray the logo everywhere. It represents my eyes during the daytime and then my name is like the opposite of that. Also had to consider if I wanted to use it for any printed media. It had to be black and white so that with any color combination it can be colored in the contrasting color and you would still be able to recognize the logo.

Its like a McDonalds M.

Angry looking eyes, Because I squint my eyes all the time to see in the light.

Night, Because I can only open my eyes fully in the dark.

My original name was Night Eyes, But I dropped the eyes due to it being too long.

Same situation.....

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

When I'm outside I like it sunny and hot. But inside I'm the exact opposite. 

I have different moods. I like it when its dark because then I stay inside and play video games. But when its sunny I go outside and play basketball. So I like both.

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I like my room dark and since my Window faces my neighbour's house, I get the perfect amount of sunlight in my room.

I like both because they both have features I like. I like sunny days because they are usually accompanied by warmth that allows me to walk around in a t-shirt, I can go to the beach and take a swim and eat lots of ice cream. I like the night because people are generally asleep so it's quiet and calm and you can chill out. I'm also very sensitive to light so it's a great time to get a rest from the stress on my eyes usually associated with daylight, sunny days even moreso.

I sure enjoy the warm summer, but it's also amazing to sit inside when there's heavy downfall outside. I like the night better, more quiet and calm, I can think better.

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull