mini pc

Hi guys I think my next pc is going to be a mini build .
But nit to sure what parts to pick

I did pick my parts list just need to know if they will work together

thanks.

parts list

Evga z87 stinger

Evga SuperNOVA NEX650G 650W Gold Power Supply

Evga gtx 780

Bitfenix Prodigy Mini iTX Case

i5 4670k

Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB DDR3 1866MHz red and black

Corsair Neutron Series GTX SATA III Solid State Drive, 120GB

W.D black 1tb drive

not sure if all this will fit in the case or what's the best water cooler to use

I have seen set ups with the h100i but not sure if I would have to remover part of the inside of the case.

thanks guys for any tips on the build

I believe that this will fit into your case. I would recommend changing your ssd to a Samsung ssd if that is possible since they are better. I would also change the power supply to a corsair one since they are better and last a lot longer. Your hard drive is very good! I think that the bitfenix will not fit a hdd if you install a 120mm radiator, but I am not sure. It will be able to have an ssd though.

Desk: monitors 3x Asus VE248h(eyefinity), Keyboard Cm Strom Trigger(mx red), Mouse Corsair m65, Headset Audio Technica ATH-M50

Black Friday 2013 Build: i7 4770k, Gigabyte Z87X UD5H, 16gb Corsair, Msi R9 290, Corsair Axi 760, Corsair 750D, 2x intel 530 240gb ssd, 2x Seagate 400gb

Older Machine amd x640, msi 760g mobo, 8gb gskillz, Sapphire 6870, Corsair hx650, Cooler master haf 922, ocz agility 3 120gb ssd || HTPC: i7 3770k, shuttle xpc z77, 16gb gskillz, Asus GTX 650 ti, intel 120gb msata ssd

why I picked the evga 650 psu is cuss the black and red cables

to it haswell ready and you only have to run one pci-e cable not 2 to you card

ther pci-e cables have a 8 and 6 pin.

and I was think about the Samsung ssd to

You can fit the H100i in the top of your case but you will have to remove the optical drive bay in order to do so.  However, you can fit an H80i without having to remove anything.  It's only a slight step down in cooling but allows you to keep your ODD.

You need to make sure that your power supply will fit the case though.  I wouldn't recommend any PSU that is longer than 160mm and actually I would say to get a non-modular PSU.  The modular connectors take up more room.  I have an XFX Pro 550W PSU in my Prodigy and it fits just great.

"The doctors X-rayed my head and found nothing."  - Dizzy Dean

i7-4770K, ASUS Z87 Gryphon, EVGA GTX 780 Ti, 16 GB Kingston Fury RAM, Crucial M500 240 GB, 1TB Seagate Barracuda, Cooler Master Hyper 212 Evo, Seasonic 760W PSU, Asus BD, Phanteks Evlolv mATX (Gunmetal).