reservoir and coolant

Hey guys,, so I'm working on a custom loop and i want to use distilled water with coloured tubing. I am looking for red. so I'm thinking red tubing from primochill. What about the reservoir? i really want something red? I saw this UV T virus but then it looks like it will only work best if you use UV coolant? does UV coolant gunk up??? or what do you suggest in terms of reservoirs that will accent my Red build?

Hey guys,, so I'm working on a custom loop and i want to use distilled water with coloured tubing. I am looking for red. so I'm thinking red tubing from primochill. What about the reservoir? i really want something red? I saw this UV T virus but then it looks like it will only work best if you use UV coolant? does UV coolant gunk up??? or what do you suggest in terms of reservoirs that will accent my Red build?

Most coolants will gunk up over time and the system will need to be cleaned. The same goes for distilled water. The system will need to be cleaned either way. That being said, distilled water is the easiest to maintain and the least likely to gunk if looked after.

Im currently using primochills red tubing. Great tubing to work with. 

As mentioned above primochill does have red reservoirs, but so do bitspower and monsoon. 

To accent a red build, Id recommend a res color that matches other components in your build. Motherboard, cables, tubing, fittings etc. 

Hope this helps.

Corsair 750D | Asus Crosshair V Formula-Z | FX 9590 | Kingston HyperX 16GB@1866MHz | MSI R9 290X Lightning | Seasonic 1050W Platinum | 2x WD 3TB Green HDD | Samsung 840 Pro 256GB SSD | Crucial 512GB SSD 

Alphacool XT45 360mm | Alphacool Monsta 280mm | Silverstone AP121 | Silverstone AP141 | EK Supremacy Elite | EK ASUS C5F-Z | EK R9-290X Lightning | EK 3/8-1/2 Nickel | XSPC D5 Acrylic Tank | Primochill 3/8-1/2