Did capacitor really matter?

Hansell
Go to solution Solved by MourningSouls,

There are some components where going for the cheapest option is okay, power supplies are not one of those components. Never, ever, ever cheap out on your power supply.

Efficiency ratings mean little, and aren't always true.

The name sounds like something that will cause armageddon for your parts... lol...

Caps matter... They help keep the power being delivered to your parts clean... Meaning, low electrical noise, stable voltages, and better ripple suppression...

Check if jonnyguru has written something about this...

They really matter once you have your computer self combust you will agree

Thats that. If you need to get in touch chances are you can find someone that knows me that can get in touch.

There are some components where going for the cheapest option is okay, power supplies are not one of those components. Never, ever, ever cheap out on your power supply.

Efficiency ratings mean little, and aren't always true.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Seriously OP look at some psus from known, reliable brands.  If you want good reviews on psus look at www.jonnyguru.com.  

Too many ****ing games!  Back log 4 life! :S

NEVER. BUY. GENERIC. PSU. 

you wouldnt buy a non name brand cpu or gpu would you?

or a non name brand car that some  random guy made in his garage out  of melted aluminium cans!

STEAM NAME: JewishBacon GPU  Sapphire dual x R9 280x OC edition CPU core i7 4770k stock speed COOLER H100i  CASE Fractal R4 Window Black  MOBO MSI gd-65 gaming Storage 1TB WD Blue drive, 1TB Samsung 7200 rpm, 120 GB OCZ SSD, 64 GB WD Blue ssd  RAM 12 GB @ 1600 Ghz kingston RAM  MiscNZXT HUE, disk read/write, 2x 21 inch 1920x1080 monitors